Glitched Trophy - Belle of the Ball

Mr_Wright95

I put in a bug report on 2k's site and on the official sub-reddit. You should do the same, if you have time :) In 2k20 a trophy was broken for about 3 months after launch before they fixed it. The more attention we raise, and the sooner we do it, the better chance we have of getting it fixed.

Since you've played a bit of career mode, what are the "fashion icon" and "music mogul" trophies like? Looks like those are the only ones people haven't unlocked yet besides the glitched "belle" and time-gated "unicorn" + "gemologist" myteam trophies, so I am curious how bad the grind is/what it entails.

Edited by Andrea9281

On 9/11/2021 at 4:30 PM, Andrea9281 said:

I put in a bug report on 2k's site and on the official sub-reddit. You should do the same, if you have time :) In 2k20 a trophy was broken for about 3 months after launch before they fixed it. The more attention we raise, and the sooner we do it, the better chance we have of getting it fixed.

Since you've played a bit of career mode, what are the "fashion icon" and "music mogul" trophies like? Looks like those are the only ones people haven't unlocked yet besides the glitched "belle" and time-gated "unicorn" + "gemologist" myteam trophies, so I am curious how bad the grind is/what it entails.

After its fixed, will it auto pop for the people who have already progressed through mycareer and been the number one pick? Or should I wait it out and not play mycareer until its fixed.

Edited by Killerkew

7 hours ago, Killerkew said:

After its fixed, will it auto pop for the people who have already progressed through mycareer and been the number one pick? Or should I wait it out and not play mycareer until its fixed.

Unknown. The last trophy that had an issue like this was 2k20's "One-Man Show" for scoring or assisting on half of your team's points in a single game. That trophy did not auto-pop after being fixed.

However, since this trophy is tied to career progression instead of a single game, and your draft position is always viewable on your player card, I suppose there is at least a chance that it will auto-pop when fixed. I would expect to have to play as a new character though. If you haven't started the mode, just play up until you are about to get drafted.

You do need a second partial playthrough of mycareer anyways on PS5 (to get the G-league championship,) so you could always just keep playing with your current save to get the other trophies, then when it is fixed aim to get Belle of the Ball while you play the g-league path.

1 hour ago, Andrea9281 said:

Unknown. The last trophy that had an issue like this was 2k20's "One-Man Show" for scoring or assisting on half of your team's points in a single game. That trophy did not auto-pop after being fixed.

However, since this trophy is tied to career progression instead of a single game, and your draft position is always viewable on your player card, I suppose there is at least a chance that it will auto-pop when fixed. I would expect to have to play as a new character though. If you haven't started the mode, just play up until you are about to get drafted.

You do need a second partial playthrough of mycareer anyways on PS5 (to get the G-league championship,) so you could always just keep playing with your current save to get the other trophies, then when it is fixed aim to get Belle of the Ball while you play the g-league path.

You can win college championship, then draft to the g league all in one mycareer

• Like 1