Sendai-Horatio

Trying to find download and purchase history for individual items

10 posts in this topic

I know the old playstation website had an itemized list of everything attached to your account.

OMWvxpS.png

I've looked on all the account options, but the download and transaction history they give, doesn't have everything itemized like that and groups items together.

Does the playstation app have this feature or do I need to contact sony myself to see all my latest bought items. Because The thing I'm looking for may be under the PS5 and I don't have a PS5 system yet, so it's not showing up under any of the consoles I currently own. I've checked the transaction/download history under the PS5 tab as well on their website and it lists the base game but none of the DLC because they may be preorder bonuses.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

The ps4 and ps5 from what I know have problems of loading past history games and other things you got before the only thing that shows everything is mostly the old ps3 one but the problem with that is it can kind of crash a lot if you have like 1000 plus items on it like myself

2 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

The ps4 and ps5 from what I know have problems of loading past history games and other things you got before the only thing that shows everything is mostly the old ps3 one but the problem with that is it can kind of crash a lot if you have like 1000 plus items on it like myself

ok I logged on to my ps3 but all it's showing is stuff that I bought with the PS3, how do I get it to show account wide stuff?

5 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

ok I logged on to my ps3 but all it's showing is stuff that I bought with the PS3, how do I get it to show account wide stuff?

no clue it normally shows my ps3 and ps4 stuff on there, you could try to use the time settings on it like the one that is on ps4 the transaction history

Edited by Lonemankane

I’m not sure if this answers your question but the PlayStation app does have a transaction list of purchases that can date back to a long time ago. It’s not categorized by game everything is listed by date of purchase and it covers everything that you bought (I think including pre-order bonuses) 

Not used the extension in a while so can’t promise that it works the same as it did, but check my post on this thread. It’s for a different reason, but if you follow the steps, you should be able to view all content, filter by console or whatever if you like. Hopefully it still works fine, hope this helps! 

9 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Unfortunately that wasn't what I was exactly looking for, the problem with that is that it doesn't list the individual items in a bundle itself.

Okay, well, the first link is the actual games anyway. You are also emailed a receipt after each purchase.

There is no other way to check this these days other then purchase history, which is an awful way of checking it. The only other option you have is to download the main game and check for the add ons i beleive. which is even worse. I have tried looking for some way to check this because as an avid PS+ user i would always download free ps+ packs and dlcs and stuff. I used to use an extension called PSDLE but it no longer works with the new playstation store. I asked the creator about it and he had no plans to implement it either. I hate this new playstation store that sony gave us. the old one was better in every way in my book.

Edited by Gr4de_04