DragonSpear2462

Deathloop Trophy Thoughts

63 posts in this topic

Some very specific trophy descriptions, will be a joy to play I'm sure

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If its all multiplayer then it looks like a nightmare. All specific scenario based trophies zzzz. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the player that invades you can actually help you out if they want (ie your friend), I wonder if doing this in "co-op" would be easier for some of these trophies. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think this will be fun but a bit of grinding to get to certain situations then researching or remembering how to get all the trophies. 
Definitely worth a play but not at launch price for me. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw the list a few days back via PP, so looks and reads well for a trophy list with some nice variation and typical of Arkane.

 

Absolutely love the trophy tiles/art style and looking forward to giving this a go next week! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

game is pretty hard but it is enjoyable and fun. You definitely can NOT go guns blazing as youll die in a few hits.

 

Lots of level specific requirements as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always up to play a roguelike!. Don't like those 2 multiplayer trophies though. (Kill Colt as Juliana and vice versa).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

game is pretty hard but it is enjoyable and fun. You definitely can NOT go guns blazing as youll die in a few hits.

 

Lots of level specific requirements as well.

 

This sounds promising. I play the usual plat fodder for my own personal trophy numbers gain and play alot of the popular AAA titles when they release, so i'm looking forward to a bit of a challenge. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

game is pretty hard but it is enjoyable and fun. You definitely can NOT go guns blazing as youll die in a few hits.

 

Lots of level specific requirements as well.


How hard is it compared to Dishonored? You can also get killed after a few hits in Dishonored (Normal difficulty).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:


How hard is it compared to Dishonored? You can also get killed after a few hits in Dishonored (Normal difficulty).

 

i say harder, as you seem to take more damage from what ive played so far. Yesterday i got an item to dash, but died en route to infuse (what would allow you to keep and use it in future runs), so i lost it. But it plays similar to Dishonored, control wise.

 

My biggest complaint is dodge.... click in L3 + move left or right. it is just weird.

 

20 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Always up to play a roguelike!. Don't like those 2 multiplayer trophies though. (Kill Colt as Juliana and vice versa).

 

Juliana takes a shit ton of bullets.

Edited by Infected Elite
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's an allowed offline game, it might be a decent and fun Platinum. Hopefully they won't patch stuff out that allows for it to be boosted (i.e. you can't invite friends to play either as Juliana or Colt). As is usually the case, developers/publishers seem to want to make getting a Platinum harder than it needs to be.

 

Also, I hope there's no servers involved; if so, the Platinum's on a timer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

If it's an allowed offline game, it might be a decent and fun Platinum. Hopefully they won't patch stuff out that allows for it to be boosted (i.e. you can't invite friends to play either as Juliana or Colt). As is usually the case, developers/publishers seem to want to make getting a Platinum harder than it needs to be.

 

Also, I hope there's no servers involved; if so, the Platinum's on a timer.

 

No servers. It can be played entirely offline.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks fun, will buy later on sale. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

 

Juliana can be CPU controlled. You can also play as Juliana and it doesn't need to be online either, just like Colt.

 

BUT she takes a shit ton of bullets.

This is great news then! PowerPyx website made it seem like it was invasion based, hunt the hunter so to speak. Well this just solidified my purchase, I was on the fence there for a minute. Thank you!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

This is great news then! PowerPyx website made it seem like it was invasion based, hunt the hunter so to speak. Well this just solidified my purchase, I was on the fence there for a minute. Thank you!!

no worries 

i couldn't play the online invasion mode since they have yet to make it active im guessing. Once sept 14 hits itll be active. 

 

It's also hard to be stealthy, because if you shoot a gun, everyone hears it. But its good.

 

Hope you enjoy it :)

 

 

EDIT: The game isn't as simple as go to this map, kill this target, next map, next target. You have to find clues within each area. You can be quick and sort of linear of go all around the sandbox area and hunt for clues. Its pretty open in that sense.

Edited by Infected Elite
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

 

No servers. It can be played entirely offline.

 

How can you take out the invader, is it P2P?

 

-E- Nevermind, you answered in a previous post, thanks!

Edited by SecondGenesis
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm, it’s got a -10% PS Plus pre-order discount. That’s pretty tempting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

Hm, it’s got a -10% PS Plus pre-order discount. That’s pretty tempting.

 

Why, when physical is cheaper?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

 

Why, when physical is cheaper?

I did the math and it seems a little cheaper digitally for me and I've found that to be true in the past. Of course it all depends on where you live and how your brick and mortar stores set prices.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I did the math and it seems a little cheaper digitally for me and I've found that to be true in the past. Of course it all depends on where you live and how your brick and mortar stores set prices.

 

Fair enough :) Here in New Zealand, digital is $119, and I can get a physical copy for $89

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

 

Fair enough :) Here in New Zealand, digital is $119, and I can get a physical copy for $89

Ouch, yeah definitely go with the physical option there. I think for me the prices are almost exactly the same (without applying the discount).  

Edited by bikeman223
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.