Deathloop Trophy Thoughts

DragonSpear2462

23 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

game is pretty hard but it is enjoyable and fun. You definitely can NOT go guns blazing as youll die in a few hits.

Lots of level specific requirements as well.

This sounds promising. I play the usual plat fodder for my own personal trophy numbers gain and play alot of the popular AAA titles when they release, so i'm looking forward to a bit of a challenge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

game is pretty hard but it is enjoyable and fun. You definitely can NOT go guns blazing as youll die in a few hits.

Lots of level specific requirements as well.

How hard is it compared to Dishonored? You can also get killed after a few hits in Dishonored (Normal difficulty).

19 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

How hard is it compared to Dishonored? You can also get killed after a few hits in Dishonored (Normal difficulty).

i say harder, as you seem to take more damage from what ive played so far. Yesterday i got an item to dash, but died en route to infuse (what would allow you to keep and use it in future runs), so i lost it. But it plays similar to Dishonored, control wise.

My biggest complaint is dodge.... click in L3 + move left or right. it is just weird.

20 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Always up to play a roguelike!. Don't like those 2 multiplayer trophies though. (Kill Colt as Juliana and vice versa).

Juliana takes a shit ton of bullets.

Edited by Infected Elite

If it's an allowed offline game, it might be a decent and fun Platinum. Hopefully they won't patch stuff out that allows for it to be boosted (i.e. you can't invite friends to play either as Juliana or Colt). As is usually the case, developers/publishers seem to want to make getting a Platinum harder than it needs to be.

Also, I hope there's no servers involved; if so, the Platinum's on a timer.

30 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

If it's an allowed offline game, it might be a decent and fun Platinum. Hopefully they won't patch stuff out that allows for it to be boosted (i.e. you can't invite friends to play either as Juliana or Colt). As is usually the case, developers/publishers seem to want to make getting a Platinum harder than it needs to be.

Also, I hope there's no servers involved; if so, the Platinum's on a timer.

No servers. It can be played entirely offline.

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

Juliana can be CPU controlled. You can also play as Juliana and it doesn't need to be online either, just like Colt.

BUT she takes a shit ton of bullets.

This is great news then! PowerPyx website made it seem like it was invasion based, hunt the hunter so to speak. Well this just solidified my purchase, I was on the fence there for a minute. Thank you!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

This is great news then! PowerPyx website made it seem like it was invasion based, hunt the hunter so to speak. Well this just solidified my purchase, I was on the fence there for a minute. Thank you!!

no worries 

i couldn't play the online invasion mode since they have yet to make it active im guessing. Once sept 14 hits itll be active. 

It's also hard to be stealthy, because if you shoot a gun, everyone hears it. But its good.

Hope you enjoy it :)

EDIT: The game isn't as simple as go to this map, kill this target, next map, next target. You have to find clues within each area. You can be quick and sort of linear of go all around the sandbox area and hunt for clues. Its pretty open in that sense.

Edited by Infected Elite

4 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I did the math and it seems a little cheaper digitally for me and I've found that to be true in the past. Of course it all depends on where you live and how your brick and mortar stores set prices.

Fair enough :) Here in New Zealand, digital is $119, and I can get a physical copy for $89

36 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Fair enough :) Here in New Zealand, digital is $119, and I can get a physical copy for $89

Ouch, yeah definitely go with the physical option there. I think for me the prices are almost exactly the same (without applying the discount).  

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1