Too bad, can't get Bad Call against Hades

cusman

It was worth a try, but didn't count for the trophy

I am guessing have to have Call equipped and then do Trial of the Gods, piss off the God that you have the call equipped for, and then try not to kill them all before you can use it. So boons that help calls fill up needed or fight in Elysium and never kill the blobs so they can keep resurrecting.

you need to get to one of the rooms where you have the option to take a boon from one god or the other and when the other gets mad and you're fighting it you have to use there call against them.  It's a bit of luck involved.  

Its best done on the third area so you can keep letting the spear guys respawn while your god gauge fills up.

Edited by steel6burgh

I got the trophy unlocked this weekend. Had Athena Call, and went against her in Trial of the Gods in Elysium. Then I just let those guys re-spawn over and over until the Call filled up and then when I used it, the trophy popped.

Very unnatural and unlikely until I tried specifically to get it. All other trophies in the game have come naturally just by playing and chasing prophecies / story progression.