Game Not Starting (PS4)

EPICRAGE

So I’m ready to start the game. Playing on PS4. Main menu loads up, I select New Game, pick my difficulty and the black LOADING screen appears. Then the LOADING text goes away and….nothing. Just a black screen. 

I tried redownloading the game, restarted the ps4. Nothing is working. Anyone else have this problem?

Okay so I'm thinking THIS GAME JUST DOESN'T WORK ON NORTH AMERICAN REGION PS4.

As far as I can tell, everyone who played the game on PS4 and got the platinum has either played it on a different region PS4 other than NA and/or has PS5 games in their game history which leads me to believe they played the PS4 version on PS5.

If anyone has played it on NA region PS4 successfully please let me know. At this point I think I'm just going to try to get a refund for the game.

• Like 1

I played my first run on NA Region PS4 (18th August). But at this moment I'm trying to play again after a month to get the other trophies and I can't start a new game for "Another Chapters" mode. I have the same problem... just Black Screen. Maybe the last update broke the game, idk.

Edited by iForastero
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
22 minutes ago, Raven-1998 said:

Here it is August 2022 it was on sale was up my ally, horror game, still having that blank screen after loading screen

You'd think if they put it on sale, they'd at least make sure it worked... They have to know by now it's still broken.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...