Blocking Members?

HamiTosh

Hey guys,

I cant help it, there is certain people who cant accept a NO for my sessions and they will start to trashtalk me and spread wrong information(i have players i helped and which can testify  that im the opposite of what the guy claims me to be)

Is there anyway to block those people?

It goes that far that a guy posts his adress and wants to fight me LOL.

I already contacted the support, to report him for racist paroles....

Edited by HamiTosh

1 hour ago, HamiTosh said:

Hey guys,

I cant help it, there is certain people who cant accept a NO for my sessions and they will start to trashtalk me and spread wrong information(i have players i helped and which can testify  that im the opposite of what the guy claims me to be)

Is there anyway to block those people?

It goes that far that a guy posts his adress and wants to fight me LOL.

I already contacted the support, to report him for racist paroles....

You can block people in your account privacy settings - Account Settings > Ignored users. If the person is threatening you with violence or harassing you with it, then that goes beyond PSNProfiles and you should get in touch with your local law enforcement agency, even if the person is not local to your area/region.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 3

Agreed, contact your local law enforcement and also talk to the moderators about this. This kinda crap is very illegal and should be banned immediately. Send them the evidence/screenshots of this encounter and hopefully this guy will be permabanned. No need for vile, toxic people like that messing around in this site.

• Like 1

Just to state the obvious: If any of this is happening on Sony's servers (meaning in-game, messages...), you should absolutely block them on PSN too, and maybe even report them there as well. I understand if you don't want to *report* them to Sony, but definitely block them if you haven't already.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, swedechick said:

Just to state the obvious: If any of this is happening on Sony's servers (meaning in-game, messages...), you should absolutely block them on PSN too, and maybe even report them there as well. I understand if you don't want to *report* them to Sony, but definitely block them if you haven't already.

I didnt accept him on PSN, I was just asking him essential questions before we hop into the game but he was just impatient, agressive and couldnt take a no.

He probably thought this website is a safe heaven for making threats.

I made a request to the support ,Will see when/if they respond.

Edited by HamiTosh
  • Like 1