Error CE-35327-0 when I want to edit my profile?

Feiryn-

Hey there. I'm sorry if that's not the right place to ask but I'm kinda in a bind here.

It's been a few days since I've wanted to edit my profile on my PS4 but I never could because I get a message saying that "the feature is currently unavailable", and that I gotta try later. But as I previously said, it's been a few days now and I asked two friends if they could edit their profiles, to which they said they could.

I tried to look for an answer online but none of the replies people get on forums have helped me until now. 

That error generally means there's some kind of connection problem. Could be an issue with PSN, even if no one else you know is having issues, it might be an issue specific to your area (unlikely, but it has occasionally happened before. When PSN was having a bunch of weird issues for about a week early this year, my UK account was mostly unaffected, but my husband's Canadian account had tons of issues).

It may also be an issue with your own internet, try rebooting your router if you can, and see if perhaps there's any issues on that side of things if you know how to (NAT Type 3 on the PS4 can cause issues, for example).

Welp, apparently complaining works, it started working again today. It wasn't a connection issue, I think it was more of a system update issue? I mean I guess since it started working when I downloaded the new system update. It's still weird but oh well, what matters is that it works fine now.