[Removed] News for anyone needing a good team for Division 4

JohnCenaSong-

EDIT: This challenge has since been removed and no longer available to profit from!

Original post:

There's an overpowered squad building challenge available for about a week.

It's the 85x10 player pack. It requires just one building challenge and it's to make an 87 squad at only 30 chemistry (so basically chemistry doesn't matter xD) with at least one TOTS and is super easy to do. If you're short on players you can even use some of your main squad to build it if you have to because trust me, once you start this it gets even better.

You get 10 players rated 85+ with most the pack being 90+, you can then use a few players from that pack combined with useless common fodder to easily build another (in fact, you can build 2-3 new packs for each one you've opened if you used most/all of the players).

It can be repeated infinitely and you'll basically always make a profit! After a while you'll get mostly start getting duplicates and this is when you could start spreading where you use them. Use HALF the duplicates to make another 85x10 so you're breaking even on those packs then use the other half to start working on other cool squad building challenges yoy might want stuff from. Icon packs? 99 Ronaldo? 99 Messi? 99 Pele? You name it, you can go for it on the side and still be breaking even on 85x10 packs. If for any reason you don't have quite enough duplicates to meet the rating requirement you can always use one of the players you don't care about from all of your 85×10 pack players because you're bound to get them again anyway, you really can't run out of 90+ players with this technique.

I went from being able to barely make my first 85x10 pack to now having all kinds of high rated players plus the 99 Ronaldo, a few Icons and I still have unopened packs (I think I've exhausted all the players available in the packs, I only get duplicates now).

If you already have an OP team or lots of coins then this might not make much difference but if you feel this late into the game that you're at a player disadvantage then this is the place to stock up!

Also, if you're so low on players that you can't even build an 87 rated squad just buy cheap high rated players that no one wants (even if it costs most of your coins) because this endless supply is more than worth getting into. Just search the transfer market for cheap special cards and you're bound to get some in your budget.

Edited by JohnCenaSong-
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

There's an overpowered squad building challenge available for about a week.

It's the 85x10 player pack. It requires just one building challenge and it's to make an 87 squad at only 30 chemistry (so basically chemistry doesn't matter xD) with at least one TOTS and is super easy to do. If you're short on players you can even use some of your main squad to build it if you have to because trust me, once you start this it gets even better.

You get 10 players rated 85+ with most the pack being 90+, you can then use a few players from that pack combined with useless common fodder to easily build another (in fact, you can build 2-3 new packs for each one you've opened if you used most/all of the players).

It can be repeated infinitely and you'll basically always make a profit! After a while you'll get mostly start getting duplicates and this is when you could start spreading where you use them. Use HALF the duplicates to make another 85x10 so you're breaking even on those packs then use the other half to start working on other cool squad building challenges yoy might want stuff from. Icon packs? 99 Ronaldo? 99 Messi? 99 Pele? You name it, you can go for it on the side and still be breaking even on 85x10 packs. If for any reason you don't have quite enough duplicates to meet the rating requirement you can always use one of the players you don't care about from all of your 85×10 pack players because you're bound to get them again anyway, you really can't run out of 90+ players with this technique.

I went from being able to barely make my first 85x10 pack to now having all kinds of high rated players plus the 99 Ronaldo, a few Icons and I still have unopened packs (I think I've exhausted all the players available in the packs, I only get duplicates now).

If you already have an OP team or lots of coins then this might not make much difference but if you feel this late into the game that you're at a player disadvantage then this is the place to stock up!

Also, if you're so low on players that you can't even build an 87 rated squad just buy cheap high rated players that no one wants (even if it costs most of your coins) because this endless supply is more than worth getting into. Just search the transfer market for cheap special cards and you're bound to get some in your budget.

How do you get a TOTS to complete the squad challenge?

If it's doable to have a TOTS, will certainly farm a decent squad this weekend to complete the rest of the trophies

Great advice to anybody who still needs to get the Platinum and hasn't done this. It's also great for those who have no intention of going to the new game, all it costs is time so basically with enough effort you'll get anybody you want.

Some players are really uncommon on these though, you'll constantly get the same people over and over. I opened 100+ and haven't got FOF Militao, FOF Vinicius Jr, FOF Firmino, TOTS Varane, SS Neymar, TOTY Mbappe so far. Packed SS Ronaldo, TOTS Messi, SS Sterling and SS KDB once. It's ok though as the duplicates can be constantly put back into it, or into other sbcs. 

With the fodder from these, I completed PIM Ronaldo for nothing. Got PIM's of Gullit, Eusebio, Cannavaro, Ballack, Henry, Carlos Alberto, Roberto Carlos, Cruyff, Vieira from completing Icon picks and several more.

25 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

If it's doable to have a TOTS, will certainly farm a decent squad this weekend to complete the rest of the trophies

They are very cheap on the transfer market, like 12k coins or so now. You'll get multiple TOTS cards back (unless you are super unlucky, I've had a few with no TOTS in them but had loads in the club so it's no issue) from doing the SBC once, so you'll just need to fill out the team and you can keep repeating it over and over. 

Edited by Glorious Fury

54 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

There's a fair few that go for low end of 10k on the transfer market, so if you don't have one then you'll have to spend around 10k for that but the packs themselves almost always have multiple TOTS cards inside so you can keep on recycling.

It does get repetitive as a lot of them are the same players often but you just stick them back in and get another couple for free xD eventually some of the really good players come out even if I haven't seen any of the specific god-tier type cards I'm stacked for 90+s

11 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

There's a fair few that go for low end of 10k on the transfer market, so if you don't have one then you'll have to spend around 10k for that but the packs themselves almost always have multiple TOTS cards inside so you can keep on recycling.

It does get repetitive as a lot of them are the same players often but you just stick them back in and get another couple for free xD eventually some of the really good players come out even if I haven't seen any of the specific god-tier type cards I'm stacked for 90+s

Thanks a lot it worked! Got some pretty good players actually. But what do you mean by "profit" as you can't sell the players you get from the pack? Because it costs a good 50k or so to build a 87 rating team for one of these challenges

By the way, when you get duplicates from one of the reward packs, is there something you can do beside discarding them? Game only gives me "Send to transfer list" (which I can't because it's untradeable) or quick sell now

Edited by EdinhoN

16 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Thanks a lot it worked! Got some pretty good players actually. But what do you mean by "profit" as you can't sell the players you get from the pack? Because it costs a good 50k or so to build a 87 rating team for one of these challenges

By the way, when you get duplicates from one of the reward packs, is there something you can do beside discarding them? Game only gives me "Send to transfer list" (which I can't because it's untradeable) or quick sell now

Profit in the sense you could make two of these packs just using the ones you get in only one pack plus a few filler cards (useless gold commons are fine) or you can even build different SBCs on the side for free once you get going. Once you make your first couple packs you shouldn't ever need to spend any coins or use any non-duplicates and can just keep repeating until you get the exact person you want.

When you have duplicates you can just back out and click to 'deal with them later' then you can put all the cards you know you have got duplicates waiting for you into another 85x10 SBC. Once you've made your new pack you can go back in and claim all those duplicate cards to fill your inventory back up and open your next pack.

Try to find a use for duplicates every time, never quick sell. There's always enough good cards/duplicates in every pack to make at least something else with. I'm at the point where I often get all 10 duplicates so I put maybe 5 of them into the 85x10 SBC and try to put the other 5 into an Icon Pick SBC (I managed to get a 99 Pele in my first 93+ Icon Pick!). Before that I put them into the 99 Ronaldo, depending how much time you're willing to sink into something fairly repetitive you could get damn near every good card in the game by constantly recycling your duplicates into more packs, it's borderline infinite.