ONLINE MULTIPLAYER TIPS

Rizzie-Nino

1 hour ago, Rizzie-Nino said:

2. USE A HEADSET AND JOIN A VOICE-CHAT FOR PREDATOR PARAGON (AND CLUTCH)

This trophies are very doable just with text chat on discord, my boosting group of randoms from a PSNP session got them all at first try without headsets, you just need good planning before doing the session. I just comment this because I don't like when people on sessions start making headsets mandatory when it isn't really needed, this makes things harder for people that aren't native english speakers and aren't good with hearing or speaking (like me) but can write decently.

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

This trophies are very doable just with text chat on discord, my boosting group of randoms from a PSNP session got them all at first try without headsets, you just need good planning before doing the session. I just comment this because I don't like when people on sessions start making headsets mandatory when it isn't really needed, this makes things harder for people that aren't native english speakers and aren't good with hearing or speaking (like me) but can write decently.

I'm not trying to set any rules or make anything mandatory.
In our experience, text never worked, but we had pretty good results with headsets, that's why I explained in detail how we got it (and mentioned the thing). As the title suggests, these are just tips, don't worry too much about it. If you guys managed without it, good! I'm happy for you. 
I acknowledge the fact that it can be done, it stills sounds a little more difficult though. I'm not a native english speaker either, so I can relate to how you feel. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, Rizzie-Nino said:

3. GRINDIND XP (and some wins) 
The capture/recapture the base method for farming xp is the best one for JOKER Faction. When you are the invading player, don't stay in the base to receive the "capturing the base bonus xp". It gives a really low amount (25 xp) and it hurts the farming for the other player. Enter and leave immediately so the other player can quickly capture it for 100xp. 
In our experience, the Joker player can stay capturing the base for the entire game, while the Bane player keeps using Tactical Dart for 200xp. By the end of the match, Bane players will have more or less the same amount. If you managed to get a maxed out player as batman, he can stay idle up on a ledge and receiving the dart as well. This will improve the xp from 200 to 500 xp with each dart. Not bad! 
Focus on maxing Joker first, Bane will be a breeze to level up using the dart method.  
Don't grind in groups with more than 3 players. The minimum required is the best to farm xp because you can more easily coordinate the other players and everybody can gain something from it. Also, when farming as Batman, DO NOT scramble the base where the two other players are farming. Be nice and go for the empty ones.

I was about to post about this as the multiplayer guide seems to exaggerate the minimum duration of the exp grind. With this method, someone in my boosting session got up to 40,000 exp in just 1 match after perfecting the method (joker and bane doing the “zig-zag”). I just happened to notice that you still get a full 100 points after recapturing a partially attacked control point. The opponent simply severing the capture is enough to get another 100 points. This works even if 2-3 players are on the benefitting team, which is ideal as many more points are generated for your group!

I thought this was rather unusual, even quirky, as when I boosted Enemy Front, you have to make a circuit around all the 3 of these capture points and fully capture as you take turns with partners, which was very time consuming. You wouldn’t get away with what you can do here in Arkham Origins MP.

• Like 2