Trophy thoughts

FocusDR

Looks like a better list than the first game had. The first was pretty decent but the requirement of killing every enemy in every map was extremely tedious since enemies were very easy to miss and you couldn't find out if  you succeeded until after you finished the stage...at which point you had to start over if you didn't get them all. This list with just progression, collectibles, and some miscellaneous action trophies is much more appealing.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/13/2021 at 7:56 AM, hybridhero102 said:

Looks simple and fun, the first game was amazing, I think they've added coop to this so I was afraid of online trophies but it all seems doable in single player which is nice

Thank god. Hate multiplayer trophies.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:21 AM, Thermopyle2 said:

Looks like a better list than the first game had. The first was pretty decent but the requirement of killing every enemy in every map was extremely tedious since enemies were very easy to miss and you couldn't find out if  you succeeded until after you finished the stage...at which point you had to start over if you didn't get them all. This list with just progression, collectibles, and some miscellaneous action trophies is much more appealing.

Agreed dude. That trophy for not killing anyone got on my goddamn nerves!

On 9/13/2021 at 8:50 AM, totallycrushed said:

Straight forward but the Legacy set and Collectibles will be somewhat of a pain. I didn't find most of them while playing.

I hope it isn't too bad? ?

On 10/8/2021 at 7:11 AM, Doom said:

When I saw it had coop I was afraid for the trophies, but I'm relived to see there's no multiplayer trophies in the list :D

Same. I was totally expecting it. Hey, I'm totally fine with it if all the devs out there want to make every game multiplayer. Have a ball! But PLEASE don't add multiplayer trophies because that's where you'll lose me and I'll pass on the game (unless it's something I can reasonably boost myself with another PS4). 

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/16/2023 at 10:02 PM, SoulEater93- said:

Ho, anyone having trouble with the trophy of reaching level 30? I'm level 31 and the trophy didn't pop

This is happen to me as well, apparently you can pass level 30,if u reach level 31 the trophy bugged,after some digging on the web the only solution is to start from the scratch