LOL. Weekly quest is glitched....

You

As if this game seemingly couldn't get any buggier.

This week's quest is kill 30 Elite Synths!!!

aaaaannnndddd.....

Killing Elite Synths doesn't register, so the game on every platform is currently bugged with the whole world playing at 0/30 lol

You couldn't make it up.

They're gonna have to release a patch within the next day or two in order for anybody to achieve this quest...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2021 at 0:41 AM, HuntingFever said:

This week's weekly is also broken.

How hard can it be to detect which enemy type has died, and then add "1" to another number...

I'm amazed that such a bug can even exist, let alone that it can occur twice, and yet still not be fixed 3 patches later...

Did anyone test anything on this game before release?

Have to feel sorry for anyone who bought the physical version of this game since it will contain none of the fixes and still has glitched trophies.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

I said this after the first couple days of play that this game is a prime candidate for ps plus game of the month. I wouldnt be surprised to see it early next year.

That's my feeling as well. In its current state, this game isn't worth anywhere close to its £30 asking price and is barely worth a fiver IMO. If it wasn't for the the fact I was doing a Guide for it, I would have ditched this turd weeks ago and bought something else. EDIT: The 1.11 patch is supposed to fix the Weekly Opportunities when it arrives in the near future but there's no guarantee it won't F up something else instead.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

ok thanks i wait for the fix, while play back 4 blood.

A fix is rumoured to be coming in a week or two but considering how incompetent these devs are and how most of the patches break more things than they fix, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the trophies end up even more broken then they already are.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

23 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

A fix is rumoured to be coming in a week or two

The next stability/QoL patch is intended for the 21st. I don't expect to see too many big changes until the second content drop, but I'm sure we'll have even more glitches and the cycle will perpetuate throughout the rest of the year.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

A fix is rumoured to be coming in a week or two but considering how incompetent these devs are and how most of the patches break more things than they fix, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the trophies end up even more broken then they already are.

yes i know, i have the platinum of dead by dayligh is the same  problem :) . i will pay attencion for futures fixs