PS5 to PS4

mrslimee

Does anyone know if it is possible to save my PS5 save onto the PS4 version on a PS5? I Platinumed on PS5. I have no desire to play the game again on the PS4 version. The AC games are getting to grindy for me and the only reason I played this is because my step son bought it. I do not think its a bad game just too much of the side things for 100%. 

Same boat here. I believe trying the method listed on the guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12039-assassins-creed-valhalla-cross-save-trophy-guide will work. Only thing is to rely on ubisoft serves to no corrupt yout save when use the cross save. Better have a backup.

And I also agree with you. This game is WAY too big to play again haha.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 10:18 PM, mrslimee said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to save my PS5 save onto the PS4 version on a PS5? I Platinumed on PS5. I have no desire to play the game again on the PS4 version. The AC games are getting to grindy for me and the only reason I played this is because my step son bought it. I do not think its a bad game just too much of the side things for 100%. 

I wonder the same thing and def things the joy and quality is suffering with the size. More is def not better. I could barely care about the dlcs when returning to the game as over it. Still have the mastery challenges to do as just not into it right now.

Either way, did it work for you? I don't believe I have enough saves as was more focus on not getting it glitches upon release than thinking of were to keep saves. 
Did it autopop or not for you? and what didn't? particular the things that are 100% done and cant be found a side mission or so to trigger anymore.

For those still having issues to pop trophies, I recommend to do some quests at Reda's camp at Ravensthorpe (main settlement). By doing just one has popped most of mine ps5 trophies, even the completionist, with just some misc trophies left and a single activity made it to pop, e.g: Good catch (all fishes) only needed to catch 1 fish.
Best of luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...