Without thinking, list the 5 best games You have ever played

jninja79

21 hours ago, jninja79 said:

I didnt even include my all time favourite game in my first 5 xD Wierd how different the list is without thinking from normal.

Seriously. Like...I feel bad looking at the list in a way. None of the Dragon's Ages are on there...Borderlands is missing, so is Mass Effect...I mean damn...

Super Mario Bros 3

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Duke Nukem 3D

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Baldur's Gate

I don't think any modern game will ever replicate the charm and feelings I had from these games as a kid growing up. You might be thinking, where is Dark Souls, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, etc etc etc?

It's not just about how great a game is, it's also about how well the game stands the test of time. These five are all old games from a bygone era, but in my eyes, they are all time classics. All of them symbolized my childhood. Super Mario Bros 3 holds the distinction of being the first video game I ever played. All give me huge whiffs of nostalgia. No matter how many times I play thru them, they are just as fun for me to play now as they were all those years ago.

Can't really say the same for Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, or even a lot of indie games.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SnowbellKitty said:

1- Persona 5 Royal (+ its vanilla iteration);

2- Persona 5 Strikers;

3- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Remastered, which I'm still playing);

4- Alien: Isolation;

5- Resident Evil REmake

Loads more, but I think I narrowed it down to the required five in a truthful way.

I am sure that Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden would have made into my list if I had ever played them. I hope they get PS4 remasters, 'cause the PS4 is all I have to game on.

What happened to me? I was never really into JRPGs (nor anime) before P5 came about. Damn you, Atlus! xD

As someone who got into smt and persona with persona 5 and has since played 3 fes, 4, nocturne and both DDS games and also owns 2 and both devil summoner games, if you enjoyed 5 and strikers you’d love 3 and 4. you’d probably really like nocturne as well if you liked the combat in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

WWF No Mercy

Goldeneye 64

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS2)

Not a definitive list as you asked me not to think about it. But it's probably not far off. 

Edited by Viper

Final Fantasy VII

Megaman 3

Breath of Fire 3

Ridge Racer Type 4

World of Warcraft

This is only in terms of top 5 games off the top of my head that have had an impact on my gaming, there's probably better games I have played, but these all have had serious gaming time and always seem to stick with me.