A rant about boosting and proper etiquette...

Justin__Harris

I was boosting battlefield hardline on PS4 & I was the leader at that time. I stayed there for 8 hours straight for test your mettle trophy . I got that trophy myself very early in the game but I promised them I will stay until everyone gets the trophy ?. I don’t call it a problem but some trophies hunters kept coming in the chat or joined very late , I was so tired , I had to focus & check the chat but I helped them as much as possible cuz I know that feeling when you stay for long time & not getting the trophy or left dry so I helped them all. I don’t remember their users names but if you read this hope you are catching up with your games ^^ 

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 1

I remembered in little deviants game & how hard to find a very specific player to get two trophies. @Smzthyy who is the one who helped me to find the guy & I do really appreciate it until today. Even when I am in trouble in the game he replied to me right away when I DM him shout out to @mp1nl he literally opened the cam & explained to me what’s the right steps to follow & he was so calm & he was the master & won’t forget my fellow @TWD-K2K & @waiwaid9 there were on time patients & very supportive. I would never do it without them . Thank you so much. 

6 hours ago, hBLOXs said:

Sorry for highjacking this thread & replying mostly to Spaz here...

My past experience with boosters has been a very mixed bag as well and one of my biggest gripe is that no site allows “naming & shaming”. Sometimes to the point of thinking about starting my own site specifically for that. “Nameandshameyourassholeboosters.com”

There are ppl out there that the community SHOULD be warned of and you can’t do it. Yes, I understand why no site wants to deal with that he said/they said hassle but I’d be allowing receipts.

Anyway, some disasterous boosters in the past make me very, very hesitant to ever having to rely on public boosts and if it wasn’t for the “catchup with server closure” game lately I’d still not be doing any boosting anymore. 

On the other hand I’ve met some of my best psn friends via boosting and I will absolutely buy any game that THEY’d need a boost on for those rare treasures.

Which brings me to back to Spaz/ @AJ_Radio. I’ve had the pleasure of boosting a few trophies with him recently & I can only recommend him as a booster to anybody’s sessions.

He knows the requirements of the troohies he needs, he fulfills them in record time, he is a skillful gamer that doesn’t need 3 attempts to land a headshot, etc. In short: he knows his stuff and he doesn’t waste anybody’s time.

AC Brotherhood soon, Spaz? 

I'll let you know. I got real life stuff I will be doing soon and I'm cleaning up some games on my backlog.

• Like 1

@Justin__Harris Best of luck man, you can do it! I stuck to arcade to avoid time wasting and less hassle. I'm sure you have been going for last few days or so but in terms of XP, you'll be half way at lvl 32 I believe. For reference, it took me around 8.5 hours to get from lvl 40 to 50. From like 34 - 50, had to play it around 338 times! Like you said, play some Bond movies to avoid burnout or music/podcasts. Don't miss out on this beast of a game sorry for the experience you have had!

• Like 1

I helped you out on most the 4 player trophies and majority of stuff and you was a nightmare didn’t listen and not waiting your turn I stayed around and helped people on a different server as well I’ve helped a good few people and left myself rushing these last few days to get stuff done and just finally finished it so yeah people can help but you need to cut off as well to get your own stuff done otherwise you left behind while everyone else carries on either way hope everyone trying to do this makes it cause it’s not been easy. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is why I boosted only the online trophies that were going to need boosting partners or groups to ensure I got them out the way easily most of the DLC ones.

I enjoyed playing the game from level 1 to 50 in multiplayer I mean abiut half the time it was against people who were either cheating or a lot better than me so it was pretty competitive and tedious. There were some good moments and replaying memories of when this game first came out and I had it on Xbox 360 in there and played every day and playing the new DLC as it launched.