Destructor-8's Ultimate Racing Challenge

Destructor-8

You finally did it mate! Absolutely stunning job ?

I can say with confidence that there is no racing game you cannot plat, no matter how hard it is or how long it is. You deserve it for never giving up, be proud of what you've just accomplished! ?

• Like 1

Congratulations mate! Now this is one for the ages right here. ? I've already said on your status update, but it was great being in PSN parties with you while you were on this beast. Even watching the GTs Against Godzilla event, those AI were relentless! ? Alpha 4C vs Green Hell was another event that proved a lot of challenge, but you triumphed. ? This is up there with Gran Turismo 5 as the hardest racing game to 100% across the entire PlayStation catalogue. That's what it's about!!!!!! ???????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

1L884f01.png

A True Sim Racer

Sim Racer

0.32%

It is finally done again! The total is 600hrs!

i was gonna put a YouTube link to a YouTube video but i couldn't find it. if you want to find for me it's by that former Roblox youtuber who looks like Kenckokitten, he hasn't uploaded in a while but i thought it would be perfect for it to be finally done but i can't find it :( . maybe someone can find it for me (it was titled something like "my reaction to (insert hated roblox player here, can't remember the name) getting banned")

still Good job and now for you to take a well deserved break lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

1L884f01.png

A True Sim Racer

Sim Racer

0.32%

This is insanity dude. This would be the equivalent of me attempting to do Gran Turismo 5 with just a Duelshock 3 controller, including the Red Bull events. 

You get a tip of the hat ? from me. ?

• Like 2

I appreciate all the messages everyone. I thought of something yesterday which might seem too far since it will make finishing events that I'm in more difficult. I'm not sure if I will do it but if I do then I will probably try to do it even faster this time. I could stack it again after I finish up Assetto Competizione in the coming weeks.

On 30/10/2022 at 9:00 AM, serrated-banner9 said:

i was gonna put a YouTube link to a YouTube video but i couldn't find it. if you want to find for me it's by that former Roblox youtuber who looks like Kenckokitten, he hasn't uploaded in a while but i thought it would be perfect for it to be finally done but i can't find it :( . maybe someone can find it for me (it was titled something like "my reaction to (insert hated roblox player here, can't remember the name) getting banned")

Thanks, well I'm on Assetto Competizione right now so still got quite a bit to do.

On 30/10/2022 at 11:03 AM, Godo Fwar said:

You still need to do the other 2 stacks! 1f601.png

I might do one more stack lol.

On 30/10/2022 at 11:00 PM, AJ_Radio said:

This is insanity dude. This would be the equivalent of me attempting to do Gran Turismo 5 with just a Duelshock 3 controller, including the Red Bull events. 

You get a tip of the hat 1f3a9.png from me. 1f44d.png

Cheers, I appreciate it. I still need to finish that last one off sometime.

On 30/10/2022 at 11:04 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

The man, the myth, the legend. Good work bud!

Thanks dude, appreciate it.

On 31/10/2022 at 7:35 AM, JAK-KRIEG said:

Congrats! You continue to amaze me. Well done 1f44f.png 

Cheers, there's a lot to do still haha.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

I appreciate all the messages everyone. I thought of something yesterday which might seem too far since it will make finishing events that I'm in more difficult. I'm not sure if I will do it but if I do then I will probably try to do it even faster this time. I could stack it again after I finish up Assetto Competizione in the coming weeks.

Thanks, well I'm on Assetto Competizione right now so still got quite a bit to do.

I might do one more stack lol.

Cheers, I appreciate it. I still need to finish that last one off sometime.

Thanks dude, appreciate it.

Cheers, there's a lot to do still haha.

make all of the stacks part of your UR clean up lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 9:00 AM, serrated-banner9 said:

On 10/30/2022 at 8:27 AM, Destructor-8 said:

1L884f01.png

A True Sim Racer

Sim Racer

0.32%

i finally found the video lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

1Ld5a929.png

100% Clear

0.60%

That's Assetto Competitizione done! I think this is arguably a top 3 racing platinum & top 5 completion even though it's not as well known as the original version. I'll do a proper write up later but fuck me was this one way more work than I had expected. The original is a lot harder obviously but there are events in here that were rivalling the top 5-10 in the previous one.

oUgSkms.jpg

I'll probably stack the original Assetto again sometime but I'm just glad to get Competizione finally done.

yes GG man

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
46 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

Lacac1e.png

The new Trackmania got released so updated the first post as I'll give this a try & chip away at it over the coming months.

Don't create more backlog! Lol i don't know how you can sit on so many games it would stress me the fuck out.