Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade_VC

What Boss did you find the toughest and easiest?

Darksiders:Toughest & Easiest Bosses   56 members have voted

1. 1. What Boss did you find the toughest and easiest

2. 2. What Boss did you find the easiest?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Of the 4 "Chosen" bosses, which one did you find the toughest to defeat, and which one was the easiest?

As for me, the toughest one was Tiamat (the timing had to be pretty precise); and the easiest was The Stygian.

Same as you Wade, although I thought the easiest boss was the final boss. I'm assuming the first question is meant to say 'which boss did you find the toughest?'

I'm assuming the first question is meant to say 'which boss did you find the toughest?'

Yes, and by the time I noticed it I couldn't edit it :(

Of the four, I found Tiamat to be the most difficult. I could never aim the explosive plants correctly.

The easiest for me was the Griever. You could basically hide behind the train car from all its attacks.

I have to redo this game myself and I already know that Tiamat is the one I won't enjoy fighting again.

Wow lots of hate for Tiamat. This game had exceptionally easy boss fights i thought, but Straga was where I took the most damage. As for the easiest, the Griever might as well have been a mini boss halfway through the level.

The hardest boss was the Stigian, and the easy one was silitha, with every boss on apocalyptic I died a few times, Stigian I died at least 20 times and with silitha I didn't died even once, now let's see the final boss, but before that, runing 100 miles with my horse ruin :)

I would have to say that i had some hard time aiming at Tiamat, and Silitha... i didnt know that i could grab the bombs to get to her i was always trying to escape the explosion :S.

Still maybe the Griever was the easist to me and though i didnt die on the stygian, i fell from Ruin some times ...

Actually insted of the bosses i rly hate those ghost that first appear at the black throne. They did a lot of damage :S

Hardest to Easiest (on Easy)

Silithia --> Tiamat --> Stygian --> Greiver

Harest to Easiest (On Apocapalytic)

Tiamat --> Stygian --> Silithia --> Greaiver

Didn't really have any problems with any boss on Apocapalytic, but the Rider in Red almost kill me

Edited by Artemisthemp

Almost all the bosses in this game were easy to defeat. But the 3 Guardians in the Black Throne gave me a very hard time.

I played and beated Darksiders back in January 2013 but I completely forget the boss fights...

All I remember was I was dying more frequently on normal enemies and that the bosses were so much easier ( this was on Apocalyptic mode)

All the boses gave me a few continues but Tiamat was the most difficult to beat & the stygian was a difficult one for awhile when I didn't know what how to finish her!

From all the boss battles in the game Tiamat was the hardest. I guess the easiest one from the other three choices was the griever, the train made it a cakewalk.

Almost all the bosses in this game were easy to defeat. But the 3 Guardians in the Black Throne gave me a very hard time.

Those robots were easy..i did them all without dying, on apocalyptic. Edited by Kasowicz

For some reason it took me like twenty tries to beat Silitha. It me so long to realize that she only takes damage when she's not doing her teleport attacks and then I would always be too far out of range to grapple to her. The other bosses were cakewalks.