Any way to trick the 24H trophy?

AdriWalkedX

You can do a lap and then pull off the edge of the track right before the finish line and let it sit for 24 hrs then cross the finish line. I went to bed, then work and the back to bed.  Woke up and drove across the finish line.  Trophy popped.  But like xXBurniXx mentioned, there's only 4 or 5 left with no way of knowing if they will add anymore.  I had no intention of returning to this game but a friend told me there were  20 new events on the week they started again so now I only need about 4 more for the plat.  I only had one at the time.  

Edited by MadMardigan_88
  • Like 1

On 15/9/2021 at 5:02 AM, xXBurniXx said:

You have to do the 24h legit.

if you start now with the community event's there are only 4-5 left and nobody knows whether new ones will be added

I thought I still had time to do the events, but apparently no, and the 24 hours trophy would still be a problem for me since my PS4 has some time already and probably I would have overheating problems, so probably I'll pass, but thank you for your replies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2021 at 7:53 PM, AdriWalkedX said:

I thought I still had time to do the events, but apparently no, and the 24 hours trophy would still be a problem for me since my PS4 has some time already and probably I would have overheating problems, so probably I'll pass, but thank you for your replies.

Events are back till November 2022 (or December can't remember)

• 2 months later...
On 6-10-2021 at 6:41 AM, Mindtrash_USA said:

Start the 24 hrs race and do some laps to get some distance from your rivals. Then head to the pitlane and select "Swap Driver" and go to sleep, the IA will finish the race for you.

If you don't want to stress your console, you can put it in Rest Mode and continue later.

After swapping driver and checking back after 1h30, my driver is in the pit lane with no gas? Start over or just wait for the 24h to be over?

4 hours ago, FASTFIVE_013 said:

After swapping driver and checking back after 1h30, my driver is in the pit lane with no gas? Start over or just wait for the 24h to be over?

At the main menu, go to Options & Help, then in Gameplay, set Fuel Usage to Off. Then try again. Or, as someone said above, when the race starts park your car and wait till the race ends.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I played for about 2 hours and got in the lead by 35-40min, then went to the pit and switched drivers and let the game play itself over the weekend, the AI did a fabulous job and finished 6th or something like that, I thought it is good they didn't require a win. Also letting the console running without supervision could be a fire hazard so do that at your own risk :)