Opinions on PSN Profiles, Users, Ez Plats

Wild-Arms-R

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It's true - reviewing games on a games website is pretty gimmicky.

I was going to make it "DrBloodmoney's Super Scientific Ranking of Owls" - and just write reviews of types of owl - you know, ranking them by plumage, call, colour, crest etc... but I didn't want to be too "on-the-nose" so I went with videogames. :dunno:

Actually you typing style is kind of a gimmick too now that I think about it now

Edit, btw that’s not a insult,  can tell you really putt effort into it and are genuinely having fun.

18 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Gonna have to say I agree with you on a lot of that, including the good word about AJ. You do realize though, that all the keyboard warriors you’ve offended are going to come out of the woodwork and rip your ass to shreds?

As long a their not wearing fedoras I think I pull through.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1

As far as I can tell, you've shit on pretty much every person that frequents these forums. Your whole post seems to be about being annoyed at anyone who seeks validation here. Pretty much everyone who has a profile here (including you and I) are here for that purpose, otherwise you wouldn't have a profile that showcases your trophies to other people. If you're so annoyed with seemingly everyone here, I don't understand what you come here for.

18 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I like your tread btw, even tho it’s pretty gimmicky

This was both rude and cowardly. You followed up by telling him that it wasn't an insult, but it was, and a passive-aggressive one at that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

As far as I can tell, you've shit on pretty much every person that frequents these forums. Your whole post seems to be about being annoyed at anyone who seeks validation here. Pretty much everyone who has a profile here (including you and I) are here for that purpose, otherwise you wouldn't have a profile that showcases your trophies to other people. If you're so annoyed with seemingly everyone here, I don't understand what you come here for.

This was both rude and cowardly. You followed up by telling him that it wasn't an insult, but it was, and a passive-aggressive one at that.

But it wasn’t ?

How is the word gimmick a insult?

Also nice try downplaying that legit 1000s of ppl are destroying themselves by having a trophy addiction on here.

That’s ok I guess right.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 2

Just now, Wild-Arms-R said:

Also nice try downplaying that legit 1000s of ppl are destroying themselves by having trophy addiction on here.

Well, let me downplay it as well. Assuming that "trophy addiction" is even real (and I challenge you to find it in the DSM), what exactly is "destroying" them? If someone buys 1000 plats from churchy devs, at the end of the day, they've spent...$1000. That's hardly a life destroying amount. Were they to spend 30 minutes per plat, that's...500 hours, hardly a life altering event (I spent that amount of time getting ONE plat in Star Ocean). 

If you don't like "EZPZ plats", there's a very simple solution; don't support them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

But it wasn’t ?

How is the word gimmick a insult?

Also nice try downplaying that legit 1000s of ppl are destroying themselves by having trophy addiction on here.

That’s ok I guess right.

Gimmick is defined as "a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business." If you were referring to it as a trick, it's an insult. It's unlikely you were referring to it as a device given the fact that you're such a shining ray of positivity.

I'm not downplaying the issue of the EZPZ crowd at all, but those are not the only people you attacked.

As for this "get some real problems" remark of yours, you don't know what problems anyone here might have. Just because people don't whine about their trials and tribulations like you probably do, does not mean that their lives are easy.

You seriously need to learn some manners dude.

• Like 2

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Well, let me downplay it as well. Assuming that "trophy addiction" is even real (and I challenge you to find it in the DSM), what exactly is "destroying" them? If someone buys 1000 plats from churchy devs, at the end of the day, they've spent...$1000. That's hardly a life destroying amount. Were they to spend 30 minutes per plat, that's...500 hours, hardly a life altering event (I spent that amount of time getting ONE plat in Star Ocean). 

If you don't like "EZPZ plats", there's a very simple solution; don't support them.

Ok then how about addiction then, we already know what that does to ppl long term.

Can be anything really, gaming is just one of many forms.

Like are you really gonna tell me those ppl buying the seem game multiple times are not feeding into a addiction?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

Gimmick is defined as "a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business." If you were referring to it as a trick, it's an insult. It's unlikely you were referring to it as a device given the fact that you're such a shining ray of positivity.

I'm not downplaying the issue of the EZPZ crowd at all, but those are not the only people you attacked.

As for this "get some real problems" remark of yours, you don't know what problems anyone here might have. Just because people don't whine about their trials and tribulations like you probably do, does not mean that their lives are easy.

You seriously need to learn some manners dude.

Interesting…

ok I got this,

So no gimmick is not a insult, ppl use that to describe something and help them stand out, it can be use as a positive or negative. Just depends how you personally view it.

I know I personally don’t give a shit about if someone said I’m a gimmick.

And I’m sure he really didn’t care enither. 
Cus he knew it didn’t matter.

And let me tell you something anyone who pays to play garbage multiple times(keep in mind their are ppl Straving in other countries who would love to have food that dollar pervades) for sure most not have very many real problems tbh.

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Since you asked: in order to diagnose an addiction, a professional capable of making such a diagnosis considers more than just one data point. I'm just guessing, but I'm not certain you're qualified to diagnose anyone on here as being addicted.

So we gotta be train professionals to state the obvious now? Next thing your gonna say that person dying from dehydration isn’t cus I’m not a doctor and don’t know how the human body works.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1

Interesting…

ok I got this,

So no gimmick is not a insult, ppl use that to describe something and help them stand out, it can be use as a positive or negative. Just depends how you personally view it.

I know I personally don’t give a shit about if someone said I’m a gimmick.

And I’m sure he really didn’t care enither. 
Cus he knew it didn’t matter.

And let me tell you something anyone who pays to play garbage multiple times(keep in mind their are ppl Straving in other countries who would love to have food that dollar pervades) for sure most not having very many real problems tbh.

As I said previously, the EZPZ crowd is not the only crowd you attacked, so I don't know why you keep retorting with that. As for "ppl straving" in other countries, every dollar that you spent on your games could have gone to those people, but it didn't, so get off your moral high horse.

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If you diagnose dehydration as quickly as you diagnose addiction by saying you haven't seen them drink any water recently, then yeah, I'd probably prefer a trained professional make a medical diagnosis so that the condition doesn't get downplayed and marginalized into something else as part of a rant.

That was a ranther wake insult tbh, is that just what you do all day? Think about ways come up with weak comebacks? 
But I guess Ill respond seriously to your post(even tho it was pretty dumb) 

If somebody is in front of me and dying and said “water….” And they look dehydrated I’m gonna say they are probably dehydrated.

9 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

As I said previously, the EZPZ crowd is not the only crowd you attacked, so I don't know why you keep retorting with that. As for "ppl straving" in other countries, every dollar that you spent on your games could have gone to those people, but it didn't, so get off your moral high horse.

True we all could give more in this world, don’t worry I not taking moral high ground here.

But at least I’m filling myself with passion not just putting fast food in my brain(imo I’m not at least) 

Now yes I did make comments about other ppl, but here’s the thing, vanity last time I checked isn’t a good thing. And it is not healthy neither.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1

Just now, Wild-Arms-R said:

That was a ranther wake insult tbh, is that just what you mods do all day? Think about ways come up with weak comeback? 
But I guess I respond seriously to your post(even tho it was pretty dumb) 

If somebody is in front of me and dying and said “water….” And they look dehydrated I’m gonna say they are probably dehydrated.

Why do you have to generalize all mods by what I do? That seems rather childish. 

Seems rather telling you want people to consider what you're saying by starting a rant thread, but you're clearly not interested in considering what anyone else has to say.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Why do you have to generalize all mods by what I do? That seems rather childish. 

Seems rather telling you want people to consider what you're saying by starting a rant thread, but you're clearly not interested in considering what anyone else has to say.

Well you just threw a random insult in there so I was just returning the favor. Don’t get upset if your comeback didn’t work.

But ok not mods, just you, better?

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

4 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

That was a ranther wake insult tbh, is that just what you mods do all day? Think about ways come up with weak comebacks? 
But I guess Ill respond seriously to your post(even tho it was pretty dumb) 

True we all could give more in this world, don’t worry I not taking moral high ground here.

But at least I’m filling myself with passion not just putting fast food in my brain(imo I’m not at least) 

Now yes I did make comments about other ppl, but here’s the thing, vanity last time I checked isn’t a good thing. And it is not healthy neither.

You say you're filling yourself with passion, but you insulted most of the checklist people who are doing the same thing. You're vain like the rest of us, otherwise you wouldn't have a profile here. There are plenty of trophy hunters who keep their trophies to themselves and don't create a profile here. You are not one of them.

Well you just threw a random insult in there so I was just returning the favor. Don’t get upset if your comeback didn’t work.

But ok not mods, just you, better?

His comeback did work. I found it to be a good comeback, unlike anything you've had to say.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

You say you're filling yourself with passion, but you insulted most of the checklist people who are doing the same thing. You're vain like the rest of us, otherwise you wouldn't have a profile here. There are plenty of trophy hunters who keep their trophies to themselves and don't create a profile here. You are not one of them.

His comeback did work. I found it to be a good comeback, unlike anything you've had to say.

How tho? He said I shouldn’t be able to confirm if someone who is obviously dying from dehydration is well dehydration… 2+2=4 shit like that.

I read that t and seemed good at 1st, but after reading it, it kinda didn’t work.

Addiction is much more complicated then somebody needing water bud

Also dude did you see the topics were the hard games only group started taking shots at the Ez stacks ppl?

They are just being vain acting like clicking button on different games makes them better(for some reason)

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1