Patch 1.03 NOW available - Easy difficulty plus bug fixes

Yea just posted about this on their Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/FISTthegame/status/1437722189994729481

Adding Easy difficulty, adding some QoL changes and also fixing a few of the bugs.

Hopefully will solve these bugged trophies.

I should also add, on their Discord, they mentioned that apparently when you 100% map out and area, all Collectibles will show up. Or it may have been when you map the whole game.

What do you guys think, you happy to see easy difficulty?

EDIT:

Just dropped on both systems (19/9/21 am), PS5 was first shortly followed by PS4.

Seems to fix Collectible bugs retroactively and don't know exact numbers yet, but damage dealt seems to be 50% more at least with damage received over 60% less, shop prices don't seem to have changed and haven't played enough to tell if enemy AI is different.

Also, it has made some players current saves corrupted as I read on Discord, hopefully this is a super rare instance though

Full patch notes according to PS4 update log are:

TWEAKS:

- Added Easy difficulty, combat will be much easier in this difficulty. Easy and Normal difficulties can be changed in game.

- Decreased overall difficulty in Ancient Complex.

- Added more save points in different areas, and added one teleporter in Underground Lake (this is in the room just above the save point which is above the spiral chamber at the bottom middle, this new teleporter doesn't show on my 100% map, bug?? I almost missed this when looking as this room was a deadend before!!)

- Optimized backtracking routes in Underwater Base and Underground Lake.

BUG FIX:

- Major fix: Not all Plant Seeds can be collected.

- Major fix: Cannot return to the lower area in Ancient Complex if it's been skipped.

- Major fix: The boss in Mine isn't spawned.

- Fixed various minor bugs.

P.S 

When the game boots up, does anybody think they booted up RE3 for a second XD!?

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

I'll be happy if I can get 50/50 seeds in my current save file if that's not the cause I guess I'm sorta happy with the easy mode added.

With easy mode added I'll just speedrun the whole game again for another 100% file to get the platinum.

Fingers crossed I can get the plant seed though on my current file. The game was fun for what it was but can't see myself returning for the lols.

Good to see you around again @Optinooby on another bugged game. Thankfully it isn't as bad as our soulstorm experience :P

If my current glitched 99% file doesn’t pop the Plat with this patch then I’m happy to see Easy difficulty for a quick second play through.  

The last couple of bosses I did struggle with a little bit, but once you’ve learned their patterns it was so satisfying once I beat them. In saying that if it means more people will play this gem then I’m glad for the addition of an easier difficulty. 

Edited by OTPYG

An easy difficulty playthrough should be quick but not as quick, given that  the seed that we need and the other subsequent trophies tied to it are also tied to 100 % all maps. So it won't be a run and kill all the bosses kind of playthrough , except for the kung fu training trophy we would have to 100% the entire game again. lets just hope thats not case because as much fun as it was  honesty I rather not , but kudos to those that don' t mind. 

Edited by azthefuture

I'm keep checking for this but it's looking like early next week ;(

I platinumed it today on a alt but I need these QoL and Easy difficulty before I start speedrunning platinum. Wanna get started this weekend, if no update going to have to just go with its current patch.

I'm not to keen on the combat which is why I was waiting for easy. It's weird to get used to as the pacing of th combat just isn't very fluid and a mistake can lock you out of control for a few seconds if you get caught in an enemy combo.

Especially a boss, they hit you with a combo and you are basically stun-locked for the whole combo. And getting knocked back the screen gets annoying when you just sprinted the whole screen to reach them xD

Maybe going through it again will be different.

How does everyone else feel about the combat, similar thoughts??

I semi-agree. Enemies can cash in little mistakes very quick and the combat pacing seems weird but its got a rhythm of itself. all the weapons hit different in terms of strength and speed , the gaps and times to hit with each weapon is different so according to which one you use the most fundamentally changes your play stye  and rhythm in itself. Once you are proficient enough with your weapon of choice  is like a dance , you will know when to press and when not to. and yes, a mistake could get you knocked-back and stun-locked at times but if you throw in the right combination you can do the same thing  to enemies and even some bosses. in that regard thats fair imo. 

Edited by azthefuture
  • Like 1

Patch is out guys, PS5 anyway. (EDIT: PS4 now as well)

Please let us know how you find it, does it fix trophies retroactively etc or must you start again....

I dunno exact numbers yet, but with a certain enemy on Normal it died in 4 hits, but on Easy died in 2. It dealt 3 bars of damage to me on Normal but only 1 on Easy so quite a big difference, shop costs don't appear to have changed though.

Edited by Optinooby

10 minutes ago, SiIentFalcon said:

Just got the platinum opti. I was one of the guys stuck on 49/50 seeds, but after the patch,  my last seed showed up on the map in the power station. 

Great, thanks for letting us know mate, reassures every1 else with the same problem ;)

I'm guessing you had already checked there and had bugged or was it one you think you may have missed and the map just now shows it??

They said that now all collectibles will appear when you 100% map out an appear

8 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Great, thanks for letting us know mate, reassures every1 else with the same problem ;)

I'm guessing you had already checked there and had bugged or was it one you think you may have missed and the map just now shows it??

They said that now all collectibles will appear when you 100% map out an appear

Yeh it mustve bugged out the first time round. Its definitely not one I missed because its one of the seeds where you get locked in a room and have to defeat a couple of tough enemies. Once you defeat them, you get the seed as a reward. So I guess the fight didnt trigger in that room pre-patch.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SiIentFalcon said:

Yeh it mustve bugged out the first time round. Its definitely not one I missed because its one of the seeds where you get locked in a room and have to defeat a couple of tough enemies. Once you defeat them, you get the seed as a reward. So I guess the fight didnt trigger in that room pre-patch.

22 minutes ago, azthefuture said:

update was retroactive , it worked. last glitched missing seed showed up in the map. 

I have a 95% map (Upper Torch not fully done) and I remember the collectible that I got last was a poster in Western Range (Instructor) when I got to 100% on the same map later, but the collectible isn't currently showing.

So because the collectibles are showing for you guys, I think that all missed collectibles show when you FULLY explore the whole map, or that certain collectibles just don't show......

I guess now we need to know what happens for those players that the Map glitched up, I know there are a few players that the Underwater Base wouldn't update to 100% discovered, anyone know if this is fixed also??

• Like 1

My last plant seed is now at upper torch tower.... lol, most random place as I haven't died there. But atleast the platinum is obtainable for me now gg for the devs.

Edit: Took me no more then 5 minutes. Last plant seed obtained which also included my last poster + 100% trophy + platinum.

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Patch is out guys, PS5 anyway. (EDIT: PS4 now as well)

Please let us know how you find it, does it fix trophies retroactively etc or must you start again....

I dunno exact numbers yet, but with a certain enemy on Normal it died in 4 hits, but on Easy died in 2. It dealt 3 bars of damage to me on Normal but only 1 on Easy so quite a big difference, shop costs don't appear to have changed though.

The patch hasn’t worked for me! Overall completion still stuck on 99%! A seed shows up on the map (which is all 100%) but I’m unable to hand it in and I now have 51 seeds in my inventory!!!!!!!! ? 

Had my 50th seed spawn in Old Town, the spot a few suspected where they didn’t get theirs. Trophy popped, got final poster, Plat popped. 

Good work by the devs to patch this so fast. And well done to those who brought it to their attention. ?

Edited by OTPYG

1 hour ago, OTPYG said:

Had my 50th seed spawn in Old Town, the spot a few suspected where they didn’t get theirs. Trophy popped, got final poster, Plat popped. 

Good work by the devs to patch this so fast. And well done to those who brought it to their attention. 1f642.png

2 hours ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

Patch worked! Platinum achieved! Plant seed added to upper torch tower

GOod job guys. I got my 50th plant seed and it wasn't even register in the map that both chinse and english guy made. Lower Left Upper Torch tower.  Cheers guys

• Like 1

Hasn’t worked for me have all the posters yet the trophy didn’t unlock aswell as 100% of all locations I done yet hasn’t unlocked for me so I’m stuck with a game unfinished would of been my 350 platinum aswell 

Ajhuk1979 join the club I’ve got 51 seeds also with my game I have the trophy for all seeds but for some reason my 100% trophy hasn’t unlocked aswell as my one for all posters even tho I collected the last poster off the guy for achieving 100% locations I’m so confused ? 

update now have platinum missing poster was pink doom in the sewers even tho it wasn’t showing on my map check out YouTube for all posters locations if ur missing any good luck all

Edited by redbull-addict85

29 minutes ago, MythicMarc said:

Still stuck at 99%. A 51st plant seed showed up but I can’t do anything with it. According to someone else they had 3 extra data disks but I have 2 and can’t seem to find where this possible last one is. 

Yeah I had 3 when I got the plat

2 hours ago, MythicMarc said:

Still stuck at 99%. A 51st plant seed showed up but I can’t do anything with it. According to someone else they had 3 extra data disks but I have 2 and can’t seem to find where this possible last one is. 

Did you get the one from that training instructor where you exhaust his dialogue, then answer the question??