Traffic Jams Trophy Thoughts

Soraking1991

6 hours ago, Soraking1991 said:

Still not as bad of a grind as OhShape! Though it's more consistent.

Fingers crossed it's not glitched, just imagine... xD

Oh goodness. That OhShape Platinum requirement is absolutely insane! So much of a grind ?

Traffic Jams looks goofy but the Plat depends on how long it would take to direct 9999 pedestrians and cars. Likely a while based on the fact there’s a silver for it too. My backlog is long enough and this game doesn’t have a spot for it just yet. If you have it, let me know how you like it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2021 at 0:52 AM, Soraking1991 said:

Still not as bad of a grind as OhShape! Though it's more consistent.

Fingers crossed it's not glitched, just imagine... xD

Congrats on picking up the month trophy. There's still some 0% trophies, even on sony servers! Are Tokyo and Amsterdam glitched, or are the missions that hard?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KyonKuchiki said:

Congrats on picking up the month trophy. There's still some 0% trophies, even on sony servers! Are Tokyo and Amsterdam glitched, or are the missions that hard?

Haha thanks! It took longer than I thought though :S

Yeah, Tokyo and Amsterdam hace some challenges whose requirements cannot be met because the necessary conditions don't appear. For example, there's a challenge in Amsterdam that asks you to crash 5 cars into a tram... but the tram never spawns.

In Tokyo there's a challenge that asks you to get a certain number of points without crashing, but a crash occurs outside of your field of view which you have no control over.

I've let the devs now and they answered back. Hopefully there's a patch soon :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 3:03 PM, Sebask81 said:

The devs tell me a patch is coming but it was 2 month ago and nothing come. Vertigo or Little Chicken don't answer on Twitter. This game is just a joke. I will don't buy a game from this studio anymore

Vertigos latest game, After The Fall apparently also has some glitched trophies(?)

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
42 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Platinum seems to be 0.3% now on Sony Psn %. Has anyone given it a try lately? 

Just checked and there still hasn’t been any update patches for the game, so nothing has changed on that front. As for the Sony percentage, there’s unfortunately no way to tell if it’s been obtained through hacking or not. I personally got burned on Flipy’s Tesla because I saw the percentage for platinum was relatively high on Sony’s end, but when I actually dove through the code to figure out the Light trophy since no one was talking about it, I discovered it was impossible to obtain legitimately.

• Like 2