kidson2004

[NA] PS Double Discounts Sale 9/15/21

78 posts in this topic

Dear mods, this thread doesn't hold a candle to the one posted by Neocarleen.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ZZ383 said:

Dear mods, this thread doesn't hold a candle to the one posted by Neocarleen.

Sure it does not, but 1) Neocarleen isn't always available to post and 2) you can just as easily browse the store yourself. It's not like she's getting the information from some alien source. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZZ383 said:

Dear mods, this thread doesn't hold a candle to the one posted by Neocarleen.

 

You can still view the information posted in that thread, and comment on the sale in this one. It's not like Neocarleen's thread was deleted, it was only locked.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

 

I'd welcome another one of those kind of sales. I miss the flash sales also.


The last few Flush Sales were really bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another awful sale.. was excited to see it appear after updating my PS5 but meh..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only things that look interesting are Dying Light's Hellraid DLC, the AC: Syndicate Season Pass, and the deluxe COD games. However with the Activision lawsuit I don't think I'll be buying any COD games anytime soon and have zero plans to play AC in the near future so I guess I'll go with Hellraid. 

 

21 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Ooooh "Double", maybe we get a Triple Discount sale someday..

 

In other news, Gamefly has a pre-played sale atm, https://www.gamefly.com/preplayedsale that might have some goodies for you instead.

That sale is amazing! I got Rift Apart for only $40. They also have Demon's Souls and Returnal for $35. These are the kinds of sales I'd expect on Black Friday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:


The last few Flush Sales were really bad.

 

Honestly it has been so long ago I don't even remember the last few. I remember there were a lot of good ones and I picked up a lot of good deals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

I'm tempted by Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. I just can't tell if the trophies were patched or not, too many posts saying both are true. 😅

I have the base game and last I saw all trophies were fixed and unlockable including To Plow the Sea which was the one keeping most people from 100% (it's a DLC trophy).

 

I would advise against getting just the base game because of how expensive the DLC's are. They released some new editions recently that include the expansions; I think there is one that has the expansions and all the paid DLC released afterwards too. I'd wait for a sale on these personally. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, da-Noob123 said:

I have the base game and last I saw all trophies were fixed and unlockable including To Plow the Sea which was the one keeping most people from 100% (it's a DLC trophy).

 

I would advise against getting just the base game because of how expensive the DLC's are. They released some new editions recently that include the expansions; I think there is one that has the expansions and all the paid DLC released afterwards too. I'd wait for a sale on these personally. 

You're a gentleman and a scholar my friend.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

Dear mods, this thread doesn't hold a candle to the one posted by Neocarleen.

Why compare the 2? It’s the same thing honestly. Both are very informative threads. Just enjoy the fact that there’s people that want to share the info to the community. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

 

You can still view the information posted in that thread, and comment on the sale in this one. It's not like Neocarleen's thread was deleted, it was only locked.

You stopped it from getting posts though, so you effectively kept it hidden from anyone who browses by new.. i was wondering where the typical sale list was all day. Wrong decision imo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

That sale is amazing! I got Rift Apart for only $40. They also have Demon's Souls and Returnal for $35. These are the kinds of sales I'd expect on Black Friday.

Yeah I bought a few things too,

Nier Replicant $20

Scarlet Nexus $30

Samurai Warriors 5 $37

 

I'm when black friday or xmas comes around these all might be $5 cheaper but that's months away still, and time is money! I might even finish them so fast I will resell them off on ebay for more $$ lol.

I mean dang, yesterday I bought 12 cookies and it cost me $5... So yeah I think these turn out to be pretty cheap, haha.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Feichti1992 said:

I am waiting for cod ww2 season pass to be on sale but i don't think that in this lifetime i have luck with it. 

You're better off getting the Digital Deluxe edition on sale.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You're better off getting the Digital Deluxe edition on sale.

Me and a group have been waiting for the season pass to go on sale for months. The deluxe edition was on sale a little while but when you already own the base through plus 39.99 for the deluxe is not a great deal.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Me and a group have been waiting for the season pass to go on sale for months. The deluxe edition was on sale a little while but when you already own the base through plus 39.99 for the deluxe is not a great deal.

You aren't gonna get a great deal with COD, unfortunately. Either you continue to wait and risk them stop doing sales for WWII entirely or you just bite the bullet and spend $40.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You aren't gonna get a great deal with COD, unfortunately. Either you continue to wait and risk them stop doing sales for WWII entirely or you just bite the bullet and spend $40.

I know if season pass was 19.99 or 24.99 a lot of people would get it. But 39.99 for some dlcs is too much. And yeah I'm not holding my breath with a sale.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

You stopped it from getting posts though, so you effectively kept it hidden from anyone who browses by new.. i was wondering where the typical sale list was all day. Wrong decision imo.

 

That's your choice to only browse by new. If you were wondering where it was then I would question why you didn't even check the Sales & Deals section once to see if it was actually posted and just hadn't had any other posts added to the thread.

 

It's always been the first thread posted that stays around here. If we don't do it that way then we end up playing favourites and that's not the way it should be done.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

Dear mods, this thread doesn't hold a candle to the one posted by Neocarleen.

 

4 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

You stopped it from getting posts though, so you effectively kept it hidden from anyone who browses by new.. i was wondering where the typical sale list was all day. Wrong decision imo.

 

That post is a verbatim copy of this list:

https://platprices.com/en-us/news/1417-psn-sale-september-15-2021-united-states

 

@kidson2004 You can add the link to the 1st post and everyone should be happy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

 

That's your choice to only browse by new.

Yes. Glad you understand.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2021 at 6:20 AM, zizimonster said:

How difficult is Shenmue 3? Is it fun? I've never played the older titles. :hmm:

 

Don't do it, the plat isn't worth the effort it takes fishing 1000 fish. 1 and 2 are a lot better, I'm trying to forget 3 exists.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too excited about this sale particularly. I might make an effort to get one or two titles that I'm interested in there, but for the most part, nothing too interesting for me.

 

Methinks the next sale after this one will most likely bring some better games at better prices, so I rather hold on for that one.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

yeh, i had purchased Fallen Legion on a sale awhile back and just previously started...have to say I wasn't too impressed...

Got the other version on PS+ and thought it was pretty fun. Ultra rare plat that is relatively easy too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:


The last few Flush Sales were really bad.

 

Flush, like a toilet?  An intentional pun, or a typo?  😋

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.