OmegaRejectz

Trophy Rewards (Themes, Avatars & Worthless Emails)

15 posts in this topic

some FF13 and ff13-2 Trophy also gives you themes as rewards...

are you  (@OmegaRejectz looking for games like those?

Edited by Namenick_Neku
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's what I got:

 

Star Wars Battlefront 1: Congratulations Email

 

God of War: Avatars

 

Far Cry 5: Congratulations Email

 

Battlefield 1: Congratulations Email

 

Edit: Not an Email for Platinuming Shadow of the Colossus, but I got an Email for beating it: Congratulations Email

 

Edit 2: I also never got an Email for Spider-Man for some reason. So I missed out on that.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

Here's what I got:

 

Star Wars Battlefront 1: Congratulations Email

 

God of War: Avatars

 

Far Cry 5: Congratulations Email

 

Battlefield 1: Congratulations Email

 

Edit: Not an Email for Platinuming Shadow of the Colossus, but I got an Email for beating it: Congratulations Email

 

Edit 2: I also never got an Email for Spider-Man for some reason. So I missed out on that.

If you really want the Spider-Man Avatar for platinum then you’ll have to contact PlayStation Support. That’s what I had to do for my first set of Persona 5 Royal rewards and will have to do it for Days Gone, Detroit: Become Human & the 3 remaining Persona 5 Royal reward sets.

7 hours ago, Namenick_Neku said:

some FF13 and ff13-2 Trophy also gives you themes as rewards...

are you  (@OmegaRejectz looking for games like those?

Yup! Exactly what I’m looking for.

I’ll add those once I get the chance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why most of them are not available in Latin America. Only the God Of War avatar is available to me unfortunately

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get themes as a reward for completing the different games in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix,  2.5 ReMix and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (not sure about 2.8 right now) on PS4, don't know anything about the PS3 versions though :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've never recieved a email from playstation about the rewards and i'm signed up to get emails about these so i always have to ask playstation to get them

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to claim my FF7 Remake avatars by contacting PlayStation support. I did it after getting the platinum; but not sure whether that's necessary.

 

See this thread

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IsaacDK503 said:

I don't understand why most of them are not available in Latin America. Only the God Of War avatar is available to me unfortunately

I never received the Shadow of the Colossus avatars, even though I got the PS3 platinum :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Fantasy 7 Remake has 3 avatar packs that will ultimately all be earned by getting the Platinum. 

 

Spider-Man Miles Morales gives a code for an in-game filter for use with the camera mode.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kevao97 said:

I never received the Shadow of the Colossus avatars, even though I got the PS3 platinum :(

With Spider-Man in 2019 I never got the avatar, I contacted PlayStation support and they told me it was only for US accounts

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsaacDK503 said:

With Spider-Man in 2019 I never got the avatar, I contacted PlayStation support and they told me it was only for US accounts

Typical i have the plat for it and live in the UK and got nothing too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2021 at 4:26 PM, boorish_brute said:

I had to claim my FF7 Remake avatars by contacting PlayStation support. I did it after getting the platinum; but not sure whether that's necessary.

 

See this thread

 

Same here, only by contacting PS support did I get my P5R themes and avatars. I never got any e-mails before contacting Sony.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.