PS5 Trophy Auto-Pops on PS4

MystifyR

Hey all, so im getting my PS5 in about a months time (woohoo), but now I'm facing the task of what games to finish or wait till ps5, for example.

I got about half way through FFVII Remake before my saves got lost, I'm wanting to replay the game while i still have my PS4, but i dont believe ill beat the game before my PS5 arrives, so if i was to lets say get 50% of the way through the game and its trophies and then save transfer to my PS5, to my knowledge (also with most PS4-5 games) id assume the trophies i already unlocked will auto pop on my PS5 FFII R trophy list, so lets say i continue the game on PS5 and 100%, if i was to load up my PS4 version would that auto pop the PS5 trophies and platinum i earned? or do i need to play the whole game again? Cause i have a few games i wanna Platinum and dont want to get stuck with 2 separate trophy lists with 1 Platinumed and the other not?

unlikely that the ps4 trophies will pop after you transfer save to ps5 without then redownloading the save on your ps4 so if there is no way to do that, your best bet will be to platinum any games on ps4 then transfer the save to ps5 when you've completed it or just wait until you have your ps5 if you don't want the uncompleted ps4 list.

• Like 1