sappho-lopod

Does ANYONE know what the actual requirement for the plat is?!?

8 posts in this topic

I've asked a couple times in various places now and have yet to get a straight answer. The only trophy I'm missing is "Shielded by Madness", and I've been told that fulfilling the requirements for it on H.P. Lovecraft difficulty and then finishing the game (as per what is for some reason the plat's description) will unlock it, but I have my doubts. I'm willing to do a playthrough on H.P. Lovecraft if that's what it'll take, but I'd really rather not since I have no guarantees it will in fact unlock and if there's any other possible solution here.

I've got no idea, but does this help at all? 

Personally, Id message one of the players that has achieved the trophy/platinum and ask them. There have been a few times Ive done this myself, 90% of the time you'll get a response.

Recently Ive had 4 people message me about Unturned trophies; I'm 1/3, or 4 now, with the platinum. Ive answered so many questions, even repeated myself, but players tend to help eachother out. 

Goodluck

6 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Personally, Id message one of the players that has achieved the trophy/platinum and ask them. There have been a few times Ive done this myself, 90% of the time you'll get a response.

Recently Ive had 4 people message me about Unturned trophies; I'm 1/3, or 4 now, with the platinum. Ive answered so many questions, even repeated myself, but players tend to help eachother out. 

Goodluck

Why do so few people have the Unturned plat? 

The only way I could get Shielded by Madness to unlock was by finishing it on H.P Lovecraft difficulty while also collecting those documents. It popped during the final cutscene when Ariadne is talking about how it likes the song, but not the light. I tried multiple times on Edgar Allan Poe while doing my other runs, but it wouldn't pop on anything but H.P Lovecraft.

It seems like when the developers tried to make the platinum requirement to 'finish on H.P Lovecraft difficulty' (not understanding how a platinum works), sony attached the requirement to the last trophy on the list instead.

3 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Why do so few people have the Unturned plat? 

No idea. A few bugged trophies, but some for the better. Couple grinds, but the game itself can be completed rather quickly with cheats enabled. 

I would think lack of guide and insight keep most people deterred.

On 15/9/2021 at 7:51 PM, monochrome said:

The only way I could get Shielded by Madness to unlock was by finishing it on H.P Lovecraft difficulty while also collecting those documents. It popped during the final cutscene when Ariadne is talking about how it likes the song, but not the light. I tried multiple times on Edgar Allan Poe while doing my other runs, but it wouldn't pop on anything but H.P Lovecraft.

It seems like when the developers tried to make the platinum requirement to 'finish on H.P Lovecraft difficulty' (not understanding how a platinum works), sony attached the requirement to the last trophy on the list instead.

Same here, for me both Shielded By Madness and the platinum popped at the same time during that final cutscene. Just like you, I was only able to get it when I finished my H.P. Lovecraft playthrough. Collecting every document on Edgar Allan Poe did nothing :/

Posted (edited)

Can somebody here please tell me if the trophies that says Complete the game on H.P. Lovecraft difficulty, Complete the game without losing any characters on Edgar Allan Poe or higher difficulty and Complete the game choosing Daniel whenever available on Edgar Allan Poe or higher difficulty are only talking about episode 5 or the entire game?

I just want to know if i only need to worry about those things on episode 5 or from the start of the game to the end.

It looked like on a PC achievement guide i saw that those trophies are specifically for episode 5 but i just want to make sure that its the same on the PS4.

https://www.neoseeker.com/song-of-horror/walkthrough/Achievements

Edited by CyberLance