How far is everyone from lvl 50?

JakoMan64

1 minute ago, phoenix24x said:

I'm only at level 8... I suck with the ch 4 part 1 score attack but it's all I can do now. I wish life wasn't so busy where I could've got myself to at least level 30 by now.

In Average, from level 1 to level 30 takes a week. Yeah being busy especially all day changes the time so much

Edited by meyerpark

I tried to do 1 level every night in the past few weeks running arcade mode over and over while watching some YouTube videos. I managed to finish it a couple of days ago and have done some DLC trophies today as well. Very happy I managed to get this pretty much done, despite my very busy agenda right now. Good luck to everyone still trying to go for it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I think I'm around level 16-18. I won't finish it, life is too short to play the same score attack mission 600 times over. I did enjoy the MP I did though. 

Exact same for me lol.  I think I am 19 and that was from 8 years ago.  

No way was I going to do that grind lol. I would have been looking for a pair of scissors to stab myself in the eye.  Trophies are fun and all but there need to be limits for your own well-being.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

I was on Level 25 yesterday morning and have been doing the Arcade Mode grind relatively nonstop. Over 400 runs later and I'm just now on Level 48. I think I have another 45 to go. So close, yet so far.

3 hours ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I have completed by repeating ch4-1. Well it ain't gonna be a warm cup of milk and a blowjob...

I've long since muted the TV and never wanna hear that line again. It's going to haunt my nightmares. ?

Update: Finally got to Level 50 after 420 runs in Arcade Mode. Now all that's left is the Hardcore, Old School, and New York Minute modes. Yay...

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Like 4

I was roughly around 64,000 XP or so when I did all the 'other' multiplayer trophies, including the 450 kills I needed for the M4 Assault Rifle. Everything that actually required other players I was done on August 11th, 2021.

You need 619,500 XP to reach Rank 50. Doing the math, I had roughly 555 sessions of Chapter 4, Part 1 to do in Score Attack. On my best attempts, I finished in just over 3 minutes. Most of the time, it was anywhere from 3 and a half minutes to 4 minutes.

Multiply 555 by 3 and a half. I get roughly 1900+ minutes, or 30+ hours of grinding Score Attack over and over and over to finally get my Rank 50 trophy. The other online trophies combined took about 7 to 10 hours. In total, I spent over 40+ hours on the multiplayer trophies.

Anyone under rank 40 - 50 is not going to have enough time to get the trophy before the server shutdown, which is today. I got my Rank 50 trophy on September 1st, 2021, after spending a solid two weeks on it off and on.

Edited by AJ_Radio