How far is everyone from lvl 50?

JakoMan64

2 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

yes plz!

hopefully without the online trophies 

Hopefully with online trophies! Just not as silly ones as the ones we got. I did the Level 50 grind legit over a 3 days solid in a double xp weekend and had a blast of a time, would love to be able to do that again. Maybe keep the remaster to a level 25 trophy please Rockstar?

19 hours ago, ChecoMayor said:

I finished last nite.

I'm fucking glad is over but I regret not playing the game when it was active, it was enjoyable until InsidiousPayne entered the Favela

There is (or now was) a few cheaters online. Seemed to be able to kill you much quicker than you could kill them. Once I got my level 50 I stopped, there was a player constantly in the MP games who was invisible, Cris someone, can't remember his name, but he's the reason I stopped. Took all the enjoyment out the game.

Edited by BluesFanUK

Level 20, I wanted to go for 50 and I was willing to do chapter 4.1 over and over and over but I'm out of time. I had the game for a couple of months now but I just got a ps3 this September. I also couldn't get anyone to help me do deathmatch grind, almost everyone needed help too and time was very low. Had fun with the multiplayer tho but fuck the sawn off shotgun bomb suit level 50 sweats lmao

3 hours ago, rotarynights_ said:

Level 20, I wanted to go for 50 and I was willing to do chapter 4.1 over and over and over but I'm out of time. I had the game for a couple of months now but I just got a ps3 this September. I also couldn't get anyone to help me do deathmatch grind, almost everyone needed help too and time was very low. Had fun with the multiplayer tho but fuck the sawn off shotgun bomb suit level 50 sweats lmao

I started two days ago and had to play non-stop...

On 9/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I tried to do 1 level every night in the past few weeks running arcade mode over and over while watching some YouTube videos. I managed to finish it a couple of days ago and have done some DLC trophies today as well. Very happy I managed to get this pretty much done, despite my very busy agenda right now. Good luck to everyone still trying to go for it!

Yeah I seen you and helped you get that Trophy for the friend list, Glad you got it, I got everything but Level 50, spent all my time doing challenge mode only for it to be still up. :/

• 5 months later...