Forunth

PS4 platinum/Haven Historian

7 posts in this topic

I platinumed PS5 version no problem, now going through PS4 version, but I realized that at the end of each chapter I don't see percentage of other peoples choices. I am most definitely online, and percentages were shown on PS5 version. Powerpyx guide said that you need to be online at least when collecting last collectible for trophy to unlock. Should I miss one collectible on purpose and wait a bit to not risk trophy not popping, or PS4 ver just has display issues with choice percentages and I should play normally?

There seems to be some issue with the percentages shown after each chapter. I played through the game on PS4 (prior to release) and managed to get the platinum without any issues. The percentages were a little bit off though, or showed weird numbers. That didn't impact any of the trophies in my experience. 

15 hours ago, feki said:

There seems to be some issue with the percentages shown after each chapter. I played through the game on PS4 (prior to release) and managed to get the platinum without any issues. The percentages were a little bit off though, or showed weird numbers. That didn't impact any of the trophies in my experience. 

Thank you, I will just try to finish it anyway, maybe it's just visual glitch

I'm not seeing the percentages either.

On GameFAQs and Reddit there are people saying they didn't see them and still got the trophy, as well as people who didn't get the trophy saying they didn't see percentages.

It looks like there are two separate server glitches - one that prevents stats and trophies, and one that prevents stats but not trophies. But obviously there's no way to know which you have until the time comes.

I'm enjoying the game too much to stop playing while waiting for a fix, so I think I'm gonna make a backup save when there's only one collectable to go, so if I don't get the trophy I can still finish the game, then reload the backup save and wait for a fix before nipping in and quickly picking up the plat.

So I finished PS4 version, the trophy for Haven Historian popped no problem, despite my previous worries. 

But I encountered different problem, trophy for finishing chapter 5 popped, platinum popped, even got clip of that thanks to PS5 automatically doing it. But it doesn't show up on my list- it still is at 98%. To be honest Life is Strange wasn't on my list of games that I expected to have problems with trophies. 

Anyway, am I fucked, or can I do anything about this Schrodingers platinum? 

Edit: restarting console got it fixed.

Edited by Forunth

On 9/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, Forunth said:

So I finished PS4 version, the trophy for Haven Historian popped no problem, despite my previous worries. 

But I encountered different problem, trophy for finishing chapter 5 popped, platinum popped, even got clip of that thanks to PS5 automatically doing it. But it doesn't show up on my list- it still is at 98%. To be honest Life is Strange wasn't on my list of games that I expected to have problems with trophies. 

Anyway, am I fucked, or can I do anything about this Schrodingers platinum? 

Edit: restarting console got it fixed.

I read this earlier today and thought to myself “dang, I hope it doesn’t happen to me” but something worse happen. The trophy for beating chapter 5 won’t unlock and I’ve beaten it twice now. Also when I went to my notifications tab it said I unlocked the trophy/plat but it isn’t registered and I can’t synch my account 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

17 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I read this earlier today and thought to myself “dang, I hope it doesn’t happen to me” but something worse happen. The trophy for beating chapter 5 won’t unlock and I’ve beaten it twice now. Also when I went to my notifications tab it said I unlocked the trophy/plat but it isn’t registered and I can’t synch my account 

That damn trophy for 5th chapter seems to be the problem for many people. My boyfriend had the same issue with it.