New update fixes trophy

DayNight_Sky

New update just came out, and the in the patch note is says:

• Fix to some instances of Achievements not being granted upon collection of an item. This fix will also include the “All My Personal Friends” Achievement for levelling up 30 weapons to four stars. 

So guys download the update and let see if the trophies have been fixed.

• Like 1

but when you go to the website and read patch notes is says for version 1.09 is says

Aliens Fireteam 1.09 Patch Notes (1.009) – September 16, 2021

• [PC] Reverted a fix for improved support to ultra-wide screens in order to prevent an unintended issue with weapon accuracy.
  • Addressed an issue where players are being prevented from acquiring the “All My Personal Friends” achievement where you need to Level 30 weapons to four stars.
  • Addressed an issue where some players are having trouble with being able to pick up some Intel items.
  • Added stability fixes.
  • Other minor under the hood fixes.

that why I said even version 1.09 hasn't fixed the trophies 

19 hours ago, DayNight_Sky said:

but when you go to the website and read patch notes is says for version 1.09 is says

Aliens Fireteam 1.09 Patch Notes (1.009) – September 16, 2021

• [PC] Reverted a fix for improved support to ultra-wide screens in order to prevent an unintended issue with weapon accuracy.
  • Addressed an issue where players are being prevented from acquiring the “All My Personal Friends” achievement where you need to Level 30 weapons to four stars.
  • Addressed an issue where some players are having trouble with being able to pick up some Intel items.
  • Added stability fixes.
  • Other minor under the hood fixes.

that why I said even version 1.09 hasn't fixed the trophies 

That's strange, because this is all I see on the official site when looking at the release notes for the 1.0.1.89360 patch (v1.09):

GENERAL

- We have reverted a fix for improved support to ultra-wide screens in order to prevent an unintended issue with weapon accuracy.

Source: https://www.aliensfireteamelite.com/en/releasenotes/