Easiest FIFA yet?

Phase_32

Lots of the usual copy and paste FIFA stuff, but it seems they have added a lot more to FUT mode. Assuming VOLTA is as easy to level up as last year, and not as brutal as in 20, there should only be two potentially difficult trophies on the list.

Specifically, the "point to prove" (for making it to the FUT champions play-offs) and "true grit" (for reaching milestone 1 in division rivals) trophies could be plat breakers for most people, depending on what these features look like. Both are likely to take many games, meaning boosting that was possible for division/FUT draft trophies in earlier FIFAs may no longer be realistic this year.

Even if these end up not being as challenging as I fear, I don't think there's any argument for this plat as easier than FIFA 18, at least. That title required a minimal amount of online play and was rather quick to complete too.

• Like 1

Just now, Andrea9281 said:

Lots of the usual copy and paste FIFA stuff, but it seems they have added a lot more to FUT mode. Assuming VOLTA is as easy to level up as last year, and not as brutal as in 20, there should only be two potentially difficult trophies on the list.

Specifically, the "point to prove" (for making it to the FUT champions play-offs) and "true grit" (for reaching milestone 1 in division rivals) trophies could be plat breakers for most people, depending on what these features look like. Both are likely to take many games, meaning boosting that was possible for division/FUT draft trophies in earlier FIFAs may no longer be realistic this year.

Even if these end up not being as challenging as I fear, I don't think there's any argument for this plat as easier than FIFA 18, at least. That title required a minimal amount of online play and was rather quick to complete too.

that makes sense. Guess we'll have to wait and see what those two trophies require specifically...really hoping there's no glitched trophies at launch. My FIFA itch is back and I'll be picking this one up no matter what at launch. 

Looks similar to last year, just a bit easier without having to get to a specific online division for FUT and Volta. They should just get rid of Volta though, it's pretty shite and put more time into Career mode and Pro clubs. Hopefully, the servers for FUT will be better this year. Bad gameplay was far too common during peak times.

Oddly Fifa is the only game series where I don't go for trophies straight away. Got way too much to do in FUT, and usually don't go for trophies until I'm happy with my squad. Hopefully we'll have no milestone-like glitched trophies. Took them months to patch it. 

Edited by Glorious Fury

4 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Not that hard but probably more time consuming, 200 Games with a player is a Trophy that I probably gonna get trough a friend that plays Fifa like 24/7 and then join his Match in a Coop1f602.png 

Okay you haven’t played any fifa games, because you can’t get it that way 

Idk about that quote there are some trophies we don’t even know about yet. Like the winstreak, Volta seasson 7 and player level 30 maybe the winstreak is 10 games in a row ?‍♂️?

This is now a list id recommend to my 3 year old. That div challenge is usually a great measuring stick to push yourself against good players.

15 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Idk about that quote there are some trophies we don’t even know about yet. Like the winstreak, Volta seasson 7 and player level 30 maybe the winstreak is 10 games in a row ?‍♂️1f602.png

Winstreak is 2 or 3 games in a row. Pretty sure 2. Insignificant.

5 minutes ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

This is now a list id recommend to my 3 year old. That div challenge is usually a great measuring stick to push yourself against good players.

Winstreak is 2 or 3 games in a row. Pretty sure 2. Insignificant.

I hope it’s 10? otherwise this game has little to none challenge ?

• Like 1

Love the tiles, FIFA always use good designs and colour schemes.

Anyway, regarding the list, for those who play these regularly what makes this list 'easier' as it were?

I ask as I havent played a FIFA since 17, so 5 years ago now as with not being good at it online and the pay enter and try to wn all 4 matches in an Online FUT Draft session in FIFA Ultimate Team stance, was something I wasnt going to do or put the time into in earning currency to do it only to fail and rinse repeat, so it put me off.

So yeh, things like Volta etc I dont know about, so any feedback etc will be welcome.

Nice one.

1 hour ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Someone I played co-op with in fifa 21 got the 200 games trophy playing with my team so you can

Edited by MD_91
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Pro clubs is the best mode, if of course you have 5 or 6 friends that play the game like I do 

Yes that can be true. I have only stupid friends who don't have Playstation so those trophies are boring for me because I have to look for people using Gaming seasons.  

11 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Not that hard but probably more time consuming, 200 Games with a player is a Trophy that I probably gonna get trough a friend that plays Fifa like 24/7 and then join his Match in a Coop1f602.png 

last fifa there was a trophy very similar or identical. regardless, it tasked you with playing x amount of games and I got it by just quitting out of a ton of squad battles games. I doubt EA would have implemented anything to stop this. they couldn't care less about trophies, it doesn't bring dough in

8 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Idk about that quote there are some trophies we don’t even know about yet. Like the winstreak, Volta seasson 7 and player level 30 maybe the winstreak is 10 games in a row ?‍♂️1f602.png

I only went for trophies in Fifa 21 also got the Platinum so hem I did play it. (All Fifas, but only hunted trophies in 21) and u can earn it that way lol :)

I just asked a fellow trophy hunter if he could help me out with the 100 Games played trophy and It worked in Fifa 21.

No one mentioned potential issues with crossgen progress yet? I'm a trophy hunter but also playing FIFA for fun so I will probably use EA Play to get 10 hours on last gen version and another 10 on next gen version, so I will have two games on my trophy list. I hope I won't need to do FUT trophies separately on both versions...I think it could be glitched in some ways and I probably wont get auto pop trophies when coming back to ps4 versions from ps5 etc