Phase_32

Easiest FIFA yet?

155 posts in this topic

I never really play ultimate team much so I’m wondering whats the best way to do the squad building challenges, is it best to wait for certain ones to appear?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is some repeatable Squad building challenges and they are pretty easy to do. By the time you hit 200 games for 1 player you should either have done the SBC's or atleast have enough gold/players to do them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many points we got for a loose and win for the fut champions qualificarion? And must the 1200 points in one week?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lindhojj said:

There is some repeatable Squad building challenges and they are pretty easy to do. By the time you hit 200 games for 1 player you should either have done the SBC's or atleast have enough gold/players to do them.

Cheers, I didn’t realise you could repeat some of them 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fifa has never been a hard platinum and this looks easy as well but £70 for the same game every year is a rip off and I’ll be finally skipping this Fifa hopefully for first time in my life. Not worth all the stress of UT. I usually try play this game for fun and it’s the furthest from ‘fun’ a game can ever get. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WalshYNWA said:

Fifa has never been a hard platinum and this looks easy as well but £70 for the same game every year is a rip off and I’ll be finally skipping this Fifa hopefully for first time in my life. Not worth all the stress of UT. I usually try play this game for fun and it’s the furthest from ‘fun’ a game can ever get. 

Cant totally agree, if a player joined this game at a later stage, it is hard to get UT division 4 in former fifa.

 

But this fifa 22 might be easier even for those latecomers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

How many points we got for a loose and win for the fut champions qualificarion? And must the 1200 points in one week?

 

It depends in which division u play in. At the beginning u get like 20/30 points for a win.

But i'm pretty sure that u can accumulate those points over time and don't need to get it done in a week

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, The-Beauty-Erza said:

its easy just score 100 r1 goals and you should reach that milestone but why am i here i decided to skip this fifa i dont know but i am not geeling fifa any more and i defeated my inner swine which says get fifa but i say strict NO!!!!!!!

I wondered what you where doing here from the first post you made here. Looking at your profile I'm not sure why you are even interested in FIFA let alone games in general xD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think "True Grit" trophy is a season milestone which just only need to play rival 20 matches to achieve a milestone 1.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I wondered what you where doing here from the first post you made here. Looking at your profile I'm not sure why you are even interested in FIFA let alone games in general xD

What a profile 🤮

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2021 at 0:39 AM, WalshYNWA said:

Fifa has never been a hard platinum and this looks easy as well but £70 for the same game every year is a rip off and I’ll be finally skipping this Fifa hopefully for first time in my life. Not worth all the stress of UT. I usually try play this game for fun and it’s the furthest from ‘fun’ a game can ever get. 

£70? I paid £44 for the standard PS5 version. If you shop around you can get it much cheaper than £70. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had someone the  info what we must do for the Station rang 3? I think this is the hardest trophy 

 

I am at rang 2 atm and i need 15 wins in fut rivals

Edited by I_Kaoji_I
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

Had someone the  info what we must do for the Station rang 3? I think this is the hardest trophy 

 

I am at rang 2 atm and i need 15 wins in fut rivals

Yes you need to score a bicycle kick

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Yes you need to score a bicycle kick

Only this? Or what are the others?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

Only this? Or what are the others?

That’s the hardest others are very easy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

That’s the hardest others are very easy 

And what are the others?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Yes you need to score a bicycle kick

In rivals? Or can it be in a SB as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2021 at 7:41 PM, Bunkerbudy said:

In rivals? Or can it be in a SB as well?

SB world class or rivals

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just completed the level 3 stadium milestone and it is without a doubt the hardest of platinum. I also don't see any sense that they have made it that complicated compared to last year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if you can still msg ur opponent this year? If you are only care about the trophy maybe u can msg u opponent saying to let him win but allow u to do the bicycle kick without disturbing u. I know this is kind of destroying others experience but if you having real difficulty this would be a solution

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bicycle kick should be simple enough in Squad Battles against a weak team. All the other objectives are really easy for that trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone confirm that the 10 Co-Op games with a friend in Ultimate team has to be done in one sitting or can it be done by having a break after 2 or 3 games.

I remember FIFA 21 you had to do the Co-Op games in one sitting otherwise it didn't count.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hundo-X-Percento said:

Can anyone confirm that the 10 Co-Op games with a friend in Ultimate team has to be done in one sitting or can it be done by having a break after 2 or 3 games.

I remember FIFA 21 you had to do the Co-Op games in one sitting otherwise it didn't count.

 

Haven't tried it yet this year. But last year it got patched at some point, and you did not have to it in 1 sitting anymore. Hopefully this time it works correctly from the start. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ m678hk0078 I doubt that anyone wants to waste time in Rivals for a challenge, so it is best to do it in Squad Battle, unless you are lucky and score a goal like that in competitive.

@Morphiar If the mechanics of performing a Chilean is simple, the problem is that in the World Class difficulty it is somewhat difficult because the AI pushes more. And above all that the shot goes to the goal and that the goalkeeper does not stop you, since this year they stop more. I was stopped by the shot, although my luck was that the ball rejected was inside. I was pure luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.