Easiest FIFA yet?

Phase_32

Easiest fifa yet? 

I don't know about that, but i have done 37% (17 trophies) just today (day 1). And there are maybe 4-5 trophies that i can see becoming a pain. So yeah. Just the fact they removed FUT DRAFT 4 wins in a row and division 1 trophy, is a big win.

I hope this can be my first fifa play, since 15 (i had 12 and 15 on my old account)...

On 1-10-2021 at 10:22 AM, Morphiar said:

Bicycle kick should be simple enough in Squad Battles against a weak team. All the other objectives are really easy for that trophy.

So far its realy hard, cuz I did it 3 times now but it does not register... idem with the heel pass. Did it as wel, but nothing... did it on WC in SB...

On 03/10/2021 at 5:37 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Took me some time, but i think i finally found the retarded trophy that is gonna stop me from getting platinum (there had to be at least one).... 

"Winning mentality"... go to hell

That's nothing compared to previous Fifa games where you had to get much higher in the divisions. Eventually you will get a 3 win streak in Division 10, because as the season progresses all the better players will be placed higher up. Example, if you played in the last week of the season Division 10 then the chances are you will be playing against some very bad players. Also as mentioned, it unlocks after 2 wins followed by a loss/draw, which happened for me.

Overall this Fifa is probably the easiest that I've done so far. You don't have to win an online draft or get to division 4 which has been a platinum breaker for other people in the past.

14 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

So far its realy hard, cuz I did it 3 times now but it does not register... idem with the heel pass. Did it as wel, but nothing... did it on WC in SB...

Did you use L2 and shoot? It has to be a proper bicycle kick, sometimes it will look like a bicycle kick shot but it's actually not. I got this trophy this morning in Rivals using Lewandowski, he tends to hit them quite well! Try a tall striker if you can. As for the backheel pass that one is fairly simple, just run down the wing and L2 and X it back to a player in the box.

4 hours ago, Morphiar said:

Did you use L2 and shoot? It has to be a proper bicycle kick, sometimes it will look like a bicycle kick shot but it's actually not. I got this trophy this morning in Rivals using Lewandowski, he tends to hit them quite well! Try a tall striker if you can. As for the backheel pass that one is fairly simple, just run down the wing and L2 and X it back to a player in the box.

Will try some more then. Trying to do it with lukaku. How do you set yourself up for the kick?

4 hours ago, Morphiar said:

That's nothing compared to previous Fifa games where you had to get much higher in the divisions. Eventually you will get a 3 win streak in Division 10, because as the season progresses all the better players will be placed higher up. Example, if you played in the last week of the season Division 10 then the chances are you will be playing against some very bad players. Also as mentioned, it unlocks after 2 wins followed by a loss/draw, which happened for me.

Overall this Fifa is probably the easiest that I've done so far. You don't have to win an online draft or get to division 4 which has been a platinum breaker for other people in the past.

So later all the good players are moved up, and the bad players are left? 

Ok, maybe later i can do it.

Stadium trophies are by far the hardest trophy in the game. Which makes "Best seats in the house" and "Design and Conquer" a total joke to get.

AI on World Class is ridiculous, it's hard enough to score as it is, nevermind try to score bicycles. I have been trying for over two hours, and VIP trophies are not unlocking. So frustrating.

2 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Will try some more then. Trying to do it with lukaku. How do you set yourself up for the kick?

Best way for me was to run down the wing and do a short cross, then L2 and shoot, hoping for the best. Eventually you will get one that goes in, and also each game will go towards the 200 appearances trophy for one player. 

47 minutes ago, unitedkush said:

Stadium trophies are by far the hardest trophy in the game. Which makes "Best seats in the house" and "Design and Conquer" a total joke to get.

AI on World Class is ridiculous, it's hard enough to score as it is, nevermind try to score bicycles. I have been trying for over two hours, and VIP trophies are not unlocking. So frustrating.

They're easy trophies in comparison to almost all the other FIFA games though. Only frustrating one is the bicycle kick but it is possible. Might be better off doing it in Rivals in the lower divisions as you'll get a lot of chances there.

1 hour ago, Morphiar said:

Best way for me was to run down the wing and do a short cross, then L2 and shoot, hoping for the best. Eventually you will get one that goes in, and also each game will go towards the 200 appearances trophy for one player. 

They're easy trophies in comparison to almost all the other FIFA games though. Only frustrating one is the bicycle kick but it is possible. Might be better off doing it in Rivals in the lower divisions as you'll get a lot of chances there.

Squad Battle on World Class and above is pure aids on this FIFA. AI has 99 reactions, 99 strength and speed. It's incredibly frustrating to play against. 

Scoring a bicycle kick vs that kind of aids AI is frustrating beyond belief. Because, they'll just clear the ball, spam it out wide and continue to hold ball. AI will play 2x passes than you, and on average keep 60% possession on above on World Class. It's fucking awful.

Once folks realize this, plat will hit a halt.

2 hours ago, unitedkush said:

Squad Battle on World Class and above is pure aids on this FIFA. AI has 99 reactions, 99 strength and speed. It's incredibly frustrating to play against. 

Scoring a bicycle kick vs that kind of aids AI is frustrating beyond belief. Because, they'll just clear the ball, spam it out wide and continue to hold ball. AI will play 2x passes than you, and on average keep 60% possession on above on World Class. It's fucking awful.

Once folks realize this, plat will hit a halt.

You can play against some weak teams with bad chemistry which helps - very easy to get at least 10 crosses in per game. And as you need 200 games for one trophy, you will get it whilst working towards that anyway.

And as I said, you can do the bicycle kick in rivals, which is what I did. This will get easier as the seasons comes to an end also, as you'll have weaker opponents.

This is by far the easiest Fifa so far... be thankful you don't have to grind up to division 4 or even division 1, or win an online draft... I think this trophy list is pretty reasonable!

Edited by Morphiar

On 2021/10/1 at 11:59 PM, sirdavid89 said:

@ m678hk0078 I doubt that anyone wants to waste time in Rivals for a challenge, so it is best to do it in Squad Battle, unless you are lucky and score a goal like that in competitive.

@Morphiar If the mechanics of performing a Chilean is simple, the problem is that in the World Class difficulty it is somewhat difficult because the AI pushes more. And above all that the shot goes to the goal and that the goalkeeper does not stop you, since this year they stop more. I was stopped by the shot, although my luck was that the ball rejected was inside. I was pure luck.

Of course it is best if you can find a way to easily do it in SQB. I am just suggesting a possible way.

6 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

Bicycle can be done on friendlies with 2 controllers. 

The requirement said it has to been done in rivals or sqb (world class)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Those vanity items in VOLTA are those just the items you buy? Or what do you need to do for that?

Yeah, buy the socks and shoes as they're cheapest I think. You also unlock some too from playing. Both count towards the 50 items needed.

20 hours ago, Morphiar said:

You can play against some weak teams with bad chemistry which helps - very easy to get at least 10 crosses in per game. And as you need 200 games for one trophy, you will get it whilst working towards that anyway.

And as I said, you can do the bicycle kick in rivals, which is what I did. This will get easier as the seasons comes to an end also, as you'll have weaker opponents.

This is by far the easiest Fifa so far... be thankful you don't have to grind up to division 4 or even division 1, or win an online draft... I think this trophy list is pretty reasonable!

I don't mind moving up the ranks, I have played enough FIFA to reach there naturally. 

My issue is forcing a trophy for BS bicycle kick, which is tied to a difficulty which is utter and total AIDS. I have tried versus shitty teams, they clear every thing. Even though my strikers do the bicycle animation, they never connect because AI clears the ball. On few occasion they have connected, its either blocked or saved. This trophy is utterly retarded because it takes no skill, just total RNG.

I have been trying to get this and back heel since yesterday and they have still not unlocked. I don't know what the specific requirement is for backheel, since I've done many by now. But none of them count. Total BS.

58 minutes ago, unitedkush said:

I don't mind moving up the ranks, I have played enough FIFA to reach there naturally. 

My issue is forcing a trophy for BS bicycle kick, which is tied to a difficulty which is utter and total AIDS. I have tried versus shitty teams, they clear every thing. Even though my strikers do the bicycle animation, they never connect because AI clears the ball. On few occasion they have connected, its either blocked or saved. This trophy is utterly retarded because it takes no skill, just total RNG.

I have been trying to get this and back heel since yesterday and they have still not unlocked. I don't know what the specific requirement is for backheel, since I've done many by now. But none of them count. Total BS.

I have to agree with this. This requirement is pure RNG and the right situation happening, even if you keep forcing it. It'll take somebody a few games and somebody else loads and loads of games.

For the back heel however it has to be a actual back heel and not a skill pass, but LT + Pass will still give the back heel in the right situation. I did it by running into the box then pressing LT + Pass to somebody running into the box like you would for a cutback. You need to be facing slightly diagonally wide of the goal. This Guti assist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC56VBOkRPA) looks similar to the situation I was using to get the back heel assist.

Hopefully this helps you!

Edited by Glorious Fury

3 minutes ago, Glorious Fury said:

I have to agree with this. This requirement is pure RNG and the right situation happening, even if you keep forcing it. It'll take somebody a few games and somebody else loads and loads of games.

For the back heel however it has to be a actual back heel and not a skill pass, but LT + Pass will still give the back heel in the right situation. I did it by running into the box then pressing LT + Pass to somebody running into the box like you would for a cutback. You need to be facing slightly diagonally wide of the goal. This Guti assist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC56VBOkRPA) looks similar to the situation I was using to get the back heel assist.

Hopefully this helps you!

Thanks for the link. Honestly, back heel is not that much of a pain. The main is bicycle.

I grinded rivals to qualify for weekend league so I'm in Division 3 at the moment, it's not possible to mess about and try for bicycles in rivals for me. Hence, frying my brain in SB on WC. AI is simply too OP at this point. I'll re-visit this once a patch is out.

1 hour ago, unitedkush said:

Back heel one is very easy... just L2 and pass backwards to your striker to get the assist for a goal. 

This is nothing compared to the trophy in another FIFA that required you to score through a basketball hoop... now that one took some time and luck. The trophy probably takes some skill to be able to know how to play against World Class AI so you can create more chances to try a bicycle kick at least.

I noticed you got to Division 1 on another FIFA, so why not just play Rivals? You'll get loads of opportunities in the lower Divisions... if you're struggling against World Class AI then might be better for you to try this one online.

8 minutes ago, unitedkush said:

Thanks for the link. Honestly, back heel is not that much of a pain. The main is bicycle.

I grinded rivals to qualify for weekend league so I'm in Division 3 at the moment, it's not possible to mess about and try for bicycles in rivals for me. Hence, frying my brain in SB on WC. AI is simply too OP at this point. I'll re-visit this once a patch is out.

Just noticed you said you got to Division 3 so yeah maybe a bit harder. Maybe if you go a few goals down in a match your opponent will stop trying so much and let you get some chances to do it :D

13 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

Back heel one is very easy... just L2 and pass backwards to your striker to get the assist for a goal. 

This is nothing compared to the trophy in another FIFA that required you to score through a basketball hoop... now that one took some time and luck. The trophy probably takes some skill to be able to know how to play against World Class AI so you can create more chances to try a bicycle kick at least.

I noticed you got to Division 1 on another FIFA, so why not just play Rivals? You'll get loads of opportunities in the lower Divisions... if you're struggling against World Class AI then might be better for you to try this one online.

Just noticed you said you got to Division 3 so yeah maybe a bit harder. Maybe if you go a few goals down in a match your opponent will stop trying so much and let you get some chances to do it :D

I'm coming back to FIFA after a 3 year hiatus, so I wouldn't know about previous BS trophies. I didn't mind getting to Div 1 trophies or for winning a FUT Draft. I got them naturally, but Squad Battles is something I've always found very boring because AI straight up cheats. I can beat them on that difficulty, but I wasted close to 5 hours trying to bicycle kick a goal as they cleared everything.

I'll just play rivals and hope it eventually unlocks, it probably will at some point but it's annoying the RNG.

One trophy which bugs me even more is the FUT Friendlies one (House Rules), I can't ever seem to find a match in that mode. It is so bizarre. Any tips?

Edited by unitedkush

I'm coming back to FIFA after a 3 year hiatus, so I wouldn't know about previous BS trophies. I didn't mind getting to Div 1 trophies or for winning a FUT Draft. I got them naturally, but Squad Battles is something I've always found very boring because AI straight up cheats. I can beat them on that difficulty, but I wasted close to 5 hours trying to bicycle kick a goal as they cleared everything.

I'll just play rivals and hope it eventually unlocks, it probably will at some point but it's annoying the RNG.

One trophy which bugs me even more is the FUT Friendlies one (House Rules), I can't ever seem to find a match in that mode. It is so bizarre. Any tips?

I've never had an issue finding a match in friendlies, because sometimes the live objectives have to be done in there so people tend to play them. Maybe try to find a game in the evening or during the weekend for it.

Yeah, if I were you I would just plays rivals and enjoy the game - the bicycle kick will come naturally at some point. Don't forget you need 200 appearances with one player anyway so at least you've made some progress towards that one.

Edited by Morphiar

8 hours ago, unitedkush said:

No worries. Yeah, SB has taken a bump up in difficulty on World Class/Legendary this Fifa compared to previous titles. It is a really annoying requirement though, as to get the bicycle kick animation to activate is difficult enough let alone score from it. Perhaps it should have been score with any trick shot instead of bicycle kick, as you have more control of the situation and it's much easier to create. Hopefully, you will get the bicycle kick soon!

12 hours ago, Morphiar said:

I've never had an issue finding a match in friendlies, because sometimes the live objectives have to be done in there so people tend to play them. Maybe try to find a game in the evening or during the weekend for it.

Yeah, if I were you I would just plays rivals and enjoy the game - the bicycle kick will come naturally at some point. Don't forget you need 200 appearances with one player anyway so at least you've made some progress towards that one.

5 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

No worries. Yeah, SB has taken a bump up in difficulty on World Class/Legendary this Fifa compared to previous titles. It is a really annoying requirement though, as to get the bicycle kick animation to activate is difficult enough let alone score from it. Perhaps it should have been score with any trick shot instead of bicycle kick, as you have more control of the situation and it's much easier to create. Hopefully, you will get the bicycle kick soon!

I got that bicycle kick playing rivals, Dybala scored a banger. Thank God, that's out of the way!

Will try Friendlies during weekend, it doesn't seem to be very populated. Tried to search for Mystery Ball, KOTH etc for a while, nothing turned up.

• Like 1

I got that bicycle kick playing rivals, Dybala scored a banger. Thank God, that's out of the way!

Will try Friendlies during weekend, it doesn't seem to be very populated. Tried to search for Mystery Ball, KOTH etc for a while, nothing turned up.

Nice one, congrats on getting it out the way. Rest of the platinum should be relatively stress free at least :)

8 hours ago, unitedkush said:

Nice work on the Bicycle Kick!

Trophy can be unlocked by playing the AI if you can't find games. Just go into 'Couch Play' in the friendlies section and you'll see all the House Rules game modes.