Easiest FIFA yet?

Phase_32

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Woah. Getting a bicycle kick/back heel in either of those modes is insanely tough. Anyone who calls this an easy Plat definitely hasn't attempted those yet. Very hard.

If you read the thread there's a few tips on it. This is the easiest FIFA platinum for quite some time. 

I have attempted and done the bicycle kick... in fact I've managed to score a couple more since doing it, just from casually playing rivals :D

You will get it eventually, just enjoy the game whilst going for the 200 appearances on one player trophy!

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

I have all the Platinums since FIFA 12 and this is the hardest trophy without a doubt. What were they thinking?

Scoring through the basketball hoop was way more annoying than having to score a bicycle kick. Also 99% of people would prefer to score a bicycle kick rather than win an online draft or get to division 1 :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Morphiar said:

If you read the thread there's a few tips on it. This is the easiest FIFA platinum for quite some time. 

I have attempted and done the bicycle kick... in fact I've managed to score a couple more since doing it, just from casually playing rivals :D

You will get it eventually, just enjoy the game whilst going for the 200 appearances on one player trophy!

Scoring through the basketball hoop was way more annoying than having to score a bicycle kick. Also 99% of people would prefer to score a bicycle kick rather than win an online draft or get to division 1 :D

I'd take the basketball hoop trophy all day over the bicycle kick. You could just set the AI to beginner and keep trying over and over as they won't press you ?

It's a odd one imo. That bicycle kick is a really tricky trophy, but you can get lucky. I got mine in 6 games in Squad Battles going for it, which is way quicker than I expected it to take. If your going for the trophy just in matches where you are easily winning whilst playing naturally, chances are you should get it within 200 unless you are very unlucky. 

I've been sooo close to getting 3 win streak.... 

3 times i got to 2 wins, and lost to a beast in game 3 (it's like EA does this on purpose to give me a disease in my mind). 

I've also done 2!! bicycle kick goals, but since im only in stadium 2, it doesn't matter.... I only need to score a lob goal to get to Stadium 3, but i CAN'T for the life of me, get it.... 

I swear im gonna get a heartattack playing this dumb game... EA, i hope you get coal in your stockings!

Edited by TomataEighty9
rant.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

3 times i got to 2 wins, and lost to a beast in game 3 (it's like EA does this on purpose to give me a disease in my mind). 

I've also done 2!! bicycle kick goals, but since im only in stadium 2, it doesn't matter.... I only need to score a lob goal to get to Stadium 3, but i CAN'T for the life of me, get it.... 

I swear im gonna get a heartattack playing this dumb game... EA, i hope you get coal in your stockings!

I mean if you're not enjoying the game, you don't have to go for the platinum ;)

I'd imagine most people who buy the new Fifa on release day really like the franchise, but maybe I am wrong!

Just keep playing and you'll get the trophies... if that's the only thing you are wanting from the game. This is a much easier plat compared to previous Fifa games really. I got the win streak from 2 wins... maybe you'll get lucky and get it that way too. 

For me, the worst trophies were the Volta + career ones... didn't enjoy playing those modes. I'd rather more UT trophies than those.

Despite me wanting the plat from the game, I have been playing it quite a bit for fun. Racked up over 100 hours and managed to hit Division 3 today on rivals. Got some solid rewards from FUT champs too just now.

Good luck with the plat if you're going for it. Remember if it stresses you out so much, just move on :D

• Like 3

On 2021/10/15 at 8:00 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Don't keep this (I must get a win streak) in mind and it will eventually come naturally. If you got a loss just take a break and try later

On 19.10.2021 at 5:41 AM, m678hk0078 said:

Don't keep this (I must get a win streak) in mind and it will eventually come naturally. If you got a loss just take a break and try later

I got it :) 

Now im about to lose my sanity because of the bicycle goal.. Jeeeeesuuuus.. Never have i had such a crap trophy :o 

When this is over, im gonna take a LONG break from fifa. How come when you HAVE to do something, you can't, but when you don't have to, you do it all the time. This RNG crap :D 

EDIT : I officially quit.... Not gonna happen.... Not meant to be.... Gonna live my life in stead of dealing with EA anymore.... This is SO scripted. It's IMPOSSIBLE............

Edited by TomataEighty9

1 hour ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I got it :) 

Now im about to lose my sanity because of the bicycle goal.. Jeeeeesuuuus.. Never have i had such a crap trophy :o 

When this is over, im gonna take a LONG break from fifa. How come when you HAVE to do something, you can't, but when you don't have to, you do it all the time. This RNG crap :D 

EDIT : I officially quit.... Not gonna happen.... Not meant to be.... Gonna live my life in stead of dealing with EA anymore.... This is SO scripted. It's IMPOSSIBLE............

Or you know, you could just play the game naturally, and let the bicycle kick come, naturally. Didn't you say you scored two before the objective was unlocked? Just play the game and enjoy it for what it is... you bought the game on release date just to grind for the platinum and be stressed the whole time or what? I wouldn't consider paying full RRP for a football game that comes out yearly to just grind for the platinum and not enjoy the game personally... I go for each FIFA platinum yes, but I also love to play FIFA which is the main reason I buy it each year :D 

I guarantee you will score a bicycle from naturally playing - but whenever you cross it in, or take a corner, just attempt the bicycle kick each time? I assume you are using pacey wingers and a good tall striker with good finishing to make things easier.

13 hours ago, Morphiar said:

Or you know, you could just play the game naturally, and let the bicycle kick come, naturally. Didn't you say you scored two before the objective was unlocked? Just play the game and enjoy it for what it is... you bought the game on release date just to grind for the platinum and be stressed the whole time or what? I wouldn't consider paying full RRP for a football game that comes out yearly to just grind for the platinum and not enjoy the game personally... I go for each FIFA platinum yes, but I also love to play FIFA which is the main reason I buy it each year :D 

I guarantee you will score a bicycle from naturally playing - but whenever you cross it in, or take a corner, just attempt the bicycle kick each time? I assume you are using pacey wingers and a good tall striker with good finishing to make things easier.

I am enjoying the game, of course, or else i wouldn't buy it at all. Im just frustrated :(

I think i will do what you say. Just play naturally and use L2 everytime i cross/corner and so on. It must come then..

I use pacey wingers and Richarlison. Might try lukaku or ibra instead :)

23 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I am enjoying the game, of course, or else i wouldn't buy it at all. Im just frustrated :(

I think i will do what you say. Just play naturally and use L2 everytime i cross/corner and so on. It must come then..

I use pacey wingers and Richarlison. Might try lukaku or ibra instead :)

Yeah I feel your frustrations, trophies can be like that sometimes. But yeah sometimes we have to prioritise enjoying the games we play, although I struggle with this myself too haha. 

Richarlison is maybe not the best option. Try Haaland maybe as he is pretty cheap now, or yes Lukaku, Kane, Lewandowski… 

Werner is a great striker. I still use him now and my team is worth about 800K. He’s been that good for me despite him being so cheap!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

Yeah I feel your frustrations, trophies can be like that sometimes. But yeah sometimes we have to prioritise enjoying the games we play, although I struggle with this myself too haha. 

Richarlison is maybe not the best option. Try Haaland maybe as he is pretty cheap now, or yes Lukaku, Kane, Lewandowski… 

Werner is a great striker. I still use him now and my team is worth about 800K. He’s been that good for me despite him being so cheap!

Thanks, will try Haaland or lukaku :)

After around 110 games, i FINALLY did the bicycle kick! :o And oh boy, the goal was PERFECT! picture perfect!

Now i just need to win a game in rivals with all trophies on my stadium, play the last 397 points for the 1500 point rivals trophy, the rest of the games for 200 games for a player, and then i only need the trophy that is still unobtainable now :) 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

After around 110 games, i FINALLY did the bicycle kick! :o And oh boy, the goal was PERFECT! picture perfect!

Now i just need to win a game in rivals with all trophies on my stadium, play the last 397 points for the 1500 point rivals trophy, the rest of the games for 200 games for a player, and then i only need the trophy that is still unobtainable now :) 

Nice one. Your persistence paid off with this trophy :D

6 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Got all trophies so far, just the unobtainable one needs to be done some day.

Yeah I am hoping it's fixed in the next patch! Only one I need too.

• Like 1