Easiest FIFA yet?

Phase_32

On 23/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

After around 110 games, i FINALLY did the bicycle kick! :o And oh boy, the goal was PERFECT! picture perfect!

Now i just need to win a game in rivals with all trophies on my stadium, play the last 397 points for the 1500 point rivals trophy, the rest of the games for 200 games for a player, and then i only need the trophy that is still unobtainable now :) 

GG ! ^^

Which one finally help you to get it ? Lukaku ? ^^

Still trying with Lewandoski and Halland for me, still no luck for now ... got 2 bicyle goals, but which didnt count cause you need the perfect one with the ball over your head ><

2 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

GG ! ^^

Which one finally help you to get it ? Lukaku ? ^^

Still trying with Lewandoski and Halland for me, still no luck for now ... got 2 bicyle goals, but which didnt count cause you need the perfect one with the ball over your head ><

Thanks! :) 

Got it with Richarlison, and it was PER-FECT! Textbook. But i must have had 500+ attempts... Was actually about to stop for the day (was in last minutes of overtime of the planned last game for that day), when it happened out of nowhere :D Oh the feels!

I would probably go for at stronger player, so Lukaku or Haaland, maybe Lewandowski. So they can "fight off" defenders and make space for the kick :) 

26 minutes ago, apiz_arshaveen said:

I know platinum is unobtainable now due to Be My Guest trophy. But for the love of god, I can't get Teamwork Works trophy because I cannot find any teammates, let alone any opponents. I see that many people already have this trophy, HOW?

Just make a gaming session, im sure it's easy to find someone :) 

If you find 1 more so we are 3, i'll pop on too and help. No worries. 

Sometimes i had trouble finding volta matches, depending on time of day. It's normal i think :) 

8 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Just make a gaming session, im sure it's easy to find someone :) 

If you find 1 more so we are 3, i'll pop on too and help. No worries. 

Sometimes i had trouble finding volta matches, depending on time of day. It's normal i think :) 

I think because I'm from SE Asia, it's harder to find opponents? Me and my 3 other trophy hunting friends formed a squad on 3 occassions on different days. We have tried to find opponents but to no avail. At first I thought this is just like Be My Guest trophy, but once I see there are many achievers already, something is definitely wrong.

• 9 months later...

i haven't played a FIFA game since '17. But lately I've had an urge to play some career mode.
Is the platinum still attainable for someone who's been able to plat previous FIFA games? Or is there too much grinding to do in FUT with too little time before FIFA '23 comes out?
I don't really want to spend any money on this game or buy the new one in a month.