10 showtime road rules

1 hour ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

I'm just playing lol, beat 10 offline scores? the guide doesn't say that , so how can i beat the offline high scores?

Ya, it's a little more explicit in the Set a Showtime Road Rule on any road trophy description, it defines setting a showtime road rule as "beating any of the original Showtime Road Rule scores." The original scores are the offline high scores. So then Set 10 Showtime Road Rules would mean beating ten original showtime road rules scores. The PS3 trophy guide mentions having to beat the scores in the body of the guide, I don't know why the remastered one didn't. Here's a video guide I found on youtube, keep setting offline records on different streets until it pops.

Edited by Guardian_owl

4 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

Ya, it's a little more explicit in the Set a Showtime Road Rule on any road trophy description, it defines setting a showtime road rule as "beating any of the original Showtime Road Rule scores." The original scores are the offline high scores. So then Set 10 Showtime Road Rules would mean beating ten original showtime road rules scores. The PS3 trophy guide mentions having to beat the scores in the body of the guide, I don't know why the remastered one didn't. Here's a video guide I found on youtube, keep setting offline records on different streets until it pops.

Thanks you so much so i just need to beath the 700,000 score each time and i get it then

3 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Thanks you so much so i just need to beath the 700,000 score each time and i get it then

Ya. whatever the listed high score is for that road is you just have to beat it and then you can stop your car to register the score, and move on to the next one.

Edited by Guardian_owl