Apologies to the Community.

Wild-Arms-R

Alright after reading tru the various post from my last topic, and re reading my opening post a bit I personally felt I was being to hush and for the most part mis judging others intentions as well.

Ill Amit I don’t personally care to make my own checklist due to it being unessusury for me.

But just cus others like to share and communicate their passions and efforts among one another, dosnt mean I should push my own behavior, views and opinions on them. 
I realize by doing so that am simply creating a farther gap between the community.

I guess what I’m saying is I shouldn’t act like I speak for others, or understand their actions.

I genuinely apologize for that, I was kinda just being a dick.

I personally apologized to the following 

@yuber1234

@Arcesius 
@DrBloodmoney 

And I also apologize for the others who have solid checklists and put lots of effort into this hobby

@Baker 

@Copanele

@KindaSabbath
@Shrooba

There are others but those are some of the best I can think of, so again sorry for coming off as a dickhead.

Now I also still think playing the EZ games and stacking is still a problem, but I was also kinda harsh about it, being a aggressive asshole like I was being isn’t the best way to help the matter, I don’t agreee with it and think it will pretty much continue to lower the standards of this site.

But acting the way I did is just being toxic and unproductive.

I don’t expect ppl to care, nor do I really want ppl to accept my apology but I know there is two much negatively in the world these days and don’t want to be someone brings that out.

I mean you called die tomorrow so learning to be kind and state your views more responsibility in your words should be a focus to ensure we actually continue to thrive as a community is important.

Plus no one wants to go out as a dick.

Signing off.

• Like 2

Commendable everyone has differing opinions so do not worry too much. Hell I hate trophies due to my OCD but I still make trophy guides to help others out because If I really enjoy the game why not help others out.

That and I love the Wild ARMs games, wish they would Remaster Alter Code F and 4. Wish Wild ARMs had gotten the Alter Code F treatment but oh well.

Edited by Void

You didn’t have to apologise and it was unnecessary to make another thread just to apologise, you could’ve done that on the other thread.

I seem to be one of the few or the only one who completely agrees with you but there is one thing you gotta learn, if you have a controversial opinion it’s best to stay quiet on forums as people are a bunch of sensitive pussies and can’t face reality.

That mod is a smartass and there is no point ever arguing against that guy cause all he does is give smartass responses and it’s annoying.

People are sensitive about the word addict too, addiction IS a huge problem in the gaming and trophy hunting community.

Just don’t care what anyone else says, let people drown in their delusions.

Edited by LoveInHell

25 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Please don't tag me into the ongoing saga of your electronic mid-life crisis.

If you want to stop being a troll on the site, then stop being a troll on the site.

I'll be more than happy to engage once you do.

In the mean time, actions speak louder than words.

262e.png

You know what, I probably deserve that.

Would like to say I’m not even 30 yet, so no mid life crisis here.

You should probably get started on the owl tread soon tho, just saying.

12 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Please don't tag me into the ongoing saga of your electronic mid-life crisis.

If you want to stop being a troll on the site, then stop being a troll on the site.

I'll be more than happy to engage once you do.

In the mean time, actions speak louder than words.

262e.png

And we are all still waiting for owl facts.

I will start.

A group of owls is called a parliament.