numero uno (unobtainable)

ScottishNub

Rockstar have removed several modes for gtao including (sea races and parachuting) if you have any of these two book it will most likely kick for job not being able to load as i have a parachute activity booked and been kicked multiple times i've called dom and he never picks up now so i guess he's on vacation along with his parachute missions also transform races do not count as a sea race as it falls under another race type https://mobile.twitter.com/TezFunz2/status/1438509126674382848?s=09 clearly rockstar didn't think this through 

Edited by ScottishNub
  • Like 3

This is unexpected, but can't say I'm surprised given Rockstar's attitude for the last few years. I believe they'll change the trophy requirements soon, but it's still insane they made the platinum unobtainable for one of the current best-selling games.

I really hope they do a separate list for the PS5 GTA Online standalone release. That's the only way I could even begin to consider getting GTA V for a third time (although from the last trailer I can't say I'm excited for it) as there is no way I'll voluntarily get back to Online again .

Edited by leandrorhcp
  • Like 1

It's worth noting Rockstar's official comment on the removal of jobs from their last couple of Newswire articles, such as this one from today:

As previously mentioned, we will continue to remove certain GTA Online Jobs to make room for further updates, as well as to assist with player matchmaking. These Jobs will be cycled in and out as we continue to add to the game in the future.

That last sentence in particular leads me to think that this content isn't permanetly removed, but will instead rotate in and out with other game modes that aren't well played, essentially making them available at only certain times of the year like some other content in the game (which isn't tied to trophies) already is.

It would definitely be nice if they changed the trophy requirements to only include content that is always available so that you don't have to pay attention to when certain content becomes available, but hopefully this means that the platinum will not be permanently unobtainable.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I hate to be a pessimist, but they never changed the requirement for Run like the Wind on PS3..

Yeah to be honest I'm also somewhat pessimistic about that, rockstar doesn't seem to care at all about trophies. I just feel like they are forced to do something about it because the ps5 version most likely will come with Numero Uno as well.

Maybe it's really not permanently unobtainable and they'll rotate modes like parachuting in every now and then

Man honestly those modes that were removed can be more fun to play than the "famous" ones, like those stupid 30 min races  doesn't matter how much time you are on first eventually you will crash by some bullshit and lose a 30 min race that looks like will never end ,or those stupid parkour team deathmatch that people who only play gta all day keep playing that mode forever and get to the guns first and start killing everyone

I miss the good old days when playing gta V was really fun and didn't have all thos bullshit the 2013 -2016 

1 hour ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Been reliably informed though that they had already stopped PS3 support prior to the bounty trophy becoming unobtainable?

As soon as themselves changed the trophy to become unattainable they could already just make  changes so people could earn it by other means....

What looks like is that they are just like everyone and every company 

" As long as i don't lose money i don't give a shit"