numero uno (unobtainable)

ScottishNub

On 17/09/2021 at 4:44 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

And THIS is the reason i always try and get the online done FIRST. 

Shit like this is too unpredictable....

That's the same approach I generally take - do the MP stuff first.  I can come back and do the story mode anytime.

On 17/09/2021 at 4:44 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

Admit it, when GTA 6 get's announced, we are all buying ;) Me included. I hate the company, but i love their games. So of course they will not go bankrupt..

Maybe I'll buy it one day, but definitely not when it gets released.  I platted GTA V on both PS3 and PS4, and will absolutely NOT be buying it again on PS5.  I did the MP trophies for RDR2 when it was released, but have yet to build up the courage to go for the plat.  I'll obviously play the story, but I honestly don't know if I have it in me to attempt such a grindy platinum.

And I'm honestly in no hurry for GTA VI to come out.  Let's face it, as long as Rockstar are still making millions of dollars from shark card sales, they don't even NEED to make VI...

• Like 3

I got this today. Still seems like they don’t know what’s going on 

Thanks for your reply.

We really appreciate your understandings and co-operation. As fellow gamers, we understand how it feels.

Please note that in order to make room for new updates, we'll be removing individual jobs. These jobs will be cycled in and out over time, as we continue to add to the game in the future.

You can access the parachuting jobs from the "Jobs List" in the pause menu. After that, simply walk into the blue corona (marked by the parachute icon on the map or radar) and select "Freemode" or "Online" if you want to do it by yourself, with randoms, or with friends.

Note: For Rockstar Verified Jobs, please note that you can still search and bookmark them through the Social Club site, and then play them via Pause Menu > Online > Jobs > Play Job > Bookmarked.

Hope it will help you in this regard. We hope for an opportunity to serve you again in the future, and we thank you for your continued support. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Until then, please take care and have a great day ahead.

Happy gaming!

Best regards,

Logan B

On 9/17/2021 at 2:23 PM, SKiL_Clash said:

As much as I hate Rockstar. People had 8 years to do that trophy.

Dude, I just finished Tron Evolution.

A game with next to no audience and it has it's own dedicated servers that have been running for over 10 years. The developer of the game itself even went bankrupt. Yet the servers are somehow still up and working and I completed the platinum that had online components for it.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 4

Upon telling me that they are rotating jobs, I asked Rockstar to flat out confirm if the sea races and parachuting will be back. They said;

Stuart W.'s reply:

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

We can confirm that these modes will indeed be cycled in and out at some point in the future. We cannot give a concrete timeframe however, so we suggest that you keep an eye on our Newswire site for future information on this topic

If you have any further problems or questions in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

With best regards

Stuart W. Rockstar Support | Tier 2

So we should be able to put this one to bed now guys, and just keep an eye out for the modes in the future.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Dude, I just finished Tron Evolution.

A game with next to no audience and it has it's own dedicated servers that have been running for over 10 years. The developer of the game itself even went bankrupt. Yet the servers are somehow still up and working and I completed the platinum that had online components for it.

Why I said average. No all are like that.

These jobs will not be back at some point in the future. 

This is the end of GTA 5 trophy list on ps4. If Rockstar need to remove jobs to make space, thats perfectly fine. BUT DONT REMOVE MODES THAT ARE TIED TO TROPHIES FOR F**KS SAKE.

This plat is now unobtainable. And I dont think the majority of gta players are even aware that GTA 5 can no longer be platniumed on any platform.

Why aren't any major game outlets talking about this?? 

• Like 2

On 9/19/2021 at 7:55 PM, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

I hate that argument. For real, do you think everybody play games at releases? Do you think everyone is a gamer from beginning? Do you believe everyone have all the time in the world?

Think Telliks think! before you start to write a post...

You knew what you got yourself into. Do online trophies first because they won’t be available forever

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ninailez said:

These jobs will not be back at some point in the future. 

This is the end of GTA 5 trophy list on ps4. If Rockstar need to remove jobs to make space, thats perfectly fine. BUT DONT REMOVE MODES THAT ARE TIED TO TROPHIES FOR F**KS SAKE.

This plat is now unobtainable. And I dont think the majority of gta players are even aware that GTA 5 can no longer be platniumed on any platform.

Why aren't any major game outlets talking about this?? 

vast majority of GTA players dont care for trophies, in fact most PS gamers don't play games for trophies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

Didn't know you could see into the future? Do I still have what's left of my hairline in 10 years?

I hope so for you my friend, but if not, you know where to go ?

I will be checking to see if these modes come back in the next few weeks and if it's the case, I will start the grind for GTA V on PS4. I have been delaying this game for a while now because of the online grind and also because I thought I had plenty of time since the shutdown was just for the PS3 version but this makes me realize I gotta get it done as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hBLOXs said:

So those “you had 8 years” arguments annoy me beyond belief. As long as they’re still selling it they are required to deliver an intact product. 
10 years ago on the ps3 we had warnings from Sony if a game had inactive servers. Big box on the store page. These days? Pfffft. Play at your own risk and good luck to even get hold of anybody competent on any end to talk about a refund.

Probably a good reason for that. Sony was in competition with Microsoft, going toe to toe with them. Also, back in May of 2011 their entire network was shut down. So they depended on their player base.

These days? Complete 180. I think Sony sniffed that glue for too long after running away with the competition in the PS4 era. I imagine most of those people who were around back then aren't even there anymore.

One reason why I think the PS2/early PS3 generations were superior, the developers connected with their audience. Now we're lucky to get an automated response at all, let alone one from R*, who is too greedy and selfish at this point to reconsider some of their bone headed decisions they've made these past couple years.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, JimNGary4Jay said:

Just an FYI for you all. Last night myself and a friend ran a rally race. I was giving directions using the mic and at the end of the race thr trophy did NOT pop. This maybe due to us being the only people in the race but then again it could be due to the removal of modes. We're going to try again with 2 cars in a race I think but I'll update as soon as possible

the trophy still unlocks a few people tested it when i was in a lobby 5 people was able to get it maybe use the d pad and see if it works and the track we used was criminal records

I got this answer from them when I sent it to support:

Hi CB.

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand that you are having trouble unlocking the Numero Uno trophy in GTA V.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We would like to let you know that we are aware of this issue and will be resolved shortly. Although we don't have an exact deadline, we promise to contact you about it as soon as the issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Steven C. Rockstar Support

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChattyBeatle said:

I got this answer from them when I sent it to support:

Hi CB.

We understand that you are having trouble unlocking the Numero Uno trophy in GTA V.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We would like to let you know that we are aware of this issue and will be resolved shortly. Although we don't have an exact deadline, we promise to contact you about it as soon as the issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Steven C. Rockstar Support

I got something similar to this. We shall see what happens. I suggested to them, just add one or two parachute jobs back 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ChattyBeatle said:

We would like to let you know that we are aware of this issue and will be resolved shortly. Although we don't have an exact deadline, we promise to contact you about it as soon as the issue is resolved.

That sounds promising. In addition, a small update was released today that addresses the problems caused to the Daily Objectives system by the removal of these game modes:

Hopefully this is a good indication that they are well aware of the issues caused by removing these game modes and we'll see either a fix for the trophy or those modes necessary for the trophy re-introduced in the near future.

• Like 2

Ответ от Cristian G.:

Hello U4oloG,

We appreciate that you took the time to report this issue. We inform you that our developers are aware of this problem and they are currently working on a solution. We currently do not have an estimated time to know when it will be fixed, unfortunately. We appreciate your patience.

We recommend staying tuned to our official communication sites for any updates: https://www.rockstargames.com/es/newswire https://twitter.com/rockstargames?lang=es

Best regards,

Cristian G. Rockstar Support

• Like 1

Hello DANTE_MDB,

First and foremost, it is in our best interest to thank you for the time and effort you put into our games.

We understand your concern regarding your trophy and apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused, we are currently looking into this specific issue and our team is working on a solution. As soon as we find a solution, we will let you know.

If you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime, please let us know, we will be more than glad to assist you!

Kind regards,

Ricardo A. Rockstar Support

• Like 1