ScottishNub

numero uno (unobtainable)

272 posts in this topic

Sea Races and Parachuting are unavailable. GTA race and Rally Race appears to be fine, so Backseat Driver trophy is ok. Oh, this was kinda unexpected for PS4 version. Did not see this coming at all, as I keep revisiting this game to boost online with people from time to time when possible. 

Edited by iamrb2212
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Oh, for god’s sake. That’s what I get for delaying to play the online for years.

This sounds familiar...

Oh yea, it's the same shit that happened to me and many others with the PS3 version damn Rockstar

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If all this sh*t becomes clear and Rockstar confirms the modes will rotate so the platinum is still obtainable... Who knows if this will be beneficial for me to finally motivate me and get the platinum done. Because this plat here... let's be honest, it's damn tedious.

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that having done a playthrough of all other game modes, the trophy IS unobtainable.

 

I did a game (and won) of every single game mode besides Sea Races and Parachutes, and the trophy didn't pop.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG is it a joke ???

 

I need this trophy !! 😳😳😳

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck. Someone tagged me and told me this news. 
 

Just turn off the online for the PS3 version already and MAKE the PS4 version obtainable. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in the process of getting this plat and numero uno was the last trophy I needed and hadnt done a sea race or parachuting yet...FML. This is so stupid

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I just got a boosting group together for the main game trophies.  I actually just set up a group chat for my group on PSN outlining our objectives for our first boosting session.  FML Well, if the platinum is now unobtainable, F Rockstar and F this game.  Well, I guess I can look at it as I am saving myself a lot of time and aggravation.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do this on the exact same date as Max Payne 3 getting its servers shut down? 
 

Rockstar is really slipping up. Meanwhile, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption, both old PS3 games, STILL have online servers going.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marco said:

It's worth noting Rockstar's official comment on the removal of jobs from their last couple of Newswire articles, such as this one from today:

 

That last sentence in particular leads me to think that this content isn't permanetly removed, but will instead rotate in and out with other game modes that aren't well played, essentially making them available at only certain times of the year like some other content in the game (which isn't tied to trophies) already is.

 

It would definitely be nice if they changed the trophy requirements to only include content that is always available so that you don't have to pay attention to when certain content becomes available, but hopefully this means that the platinum will not be permanently unobtainable.

 

oh great now they are following destiny with this sunset shit 😒

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

 

oh great now they are following destiny with this sunset shit 1f612.png


Can’t be too surprised when Rockstar has literally cashed in on Shark Cards in GTA Online. 
 

If making this trophy unobtainable means people have to buy the PS5 version of the game, then they have officially lost me as a customer. The PS4 version has far too many people playing to suddenly just turn off some modes, making a trophy and therefore the platinum unobtainable. 
 

A bad move and poor decision. Reminds me when CD Projekt Red decided to shut down Gwent.

Edited by AJ_Radio
typo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Why do this on the exact same date as Max Payne 3 getting its servers shut down? 
 

Rockstar is really slipping up. Meanwhile, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption, both old PS3 games, STILL have online servers going.

I know, right?  Well, I guess this made the decision for me to NOT go for the platinum after all. Smh

 

And it also doesn't make sense because GTA V on the PS4 is still VERY active.  A lot of people!  How does removing game modes improve the game? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Why do this on the exact same date as Max Payne 3 getting its servers shut down? 
 

Rockstar is really slipping up. Meanwhile, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption, both old PS3 games, STILL have online servers going.

Don't give R* any ideas, Im still working on RDR1 too

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, H-RobRollTide said:

Don't give R* any ideas, Im still working on RDR1 too


Still an awesome game. I’ll probably skip GTA IV, far too much hassle with a notable glitched online trophy that is more trouble than its worth.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ_Radio said:


Still an awesome game. I’ll probably skip GTA IV, far too much hassle with a notable glitched online trophy that is more trouble than its worth.

I thought about trying GTA IV but that Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic trophy is way to much and my luck, I would get invested in it and R* would shut it down

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H-RobRollTide said:

I thought about trying GTA IV but that Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic trophy is way to much and my luck, I would get invested in it and R* would shut it down


Same here. Imagine getting another PS3 at a garage sale, getting two copies of GTA IV, work on that trophy, and discover it glitches on you. 
 

That would ruin an entire week for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ_Radio said:


Same here. Imagine getting another PS3 at a garage sale, getting two copies of GTA IV, work on that trophy, and discover it glitches on you. 
 

That would ruin an entire week for me.

I would be pissed... about as pissed as I am right now, sitting at only needing a parachute win and a sea race win to get the Numero Uno trophy and the Platinum. Just finished some of the other stuff. One dang day off

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H-RobRollTide said:

I would be pissed... about as pissed as I am right now, sitting at only needing a parachute win and a sea race win to get the Numero Uno trophy and the Platinum. Just finished some of the other stuff. One dang day off


I’m hoping R* can actually make some changes, introduce some new modes that count towards the trophy. 
 

The PS5 version of GTA V isn’t out yet. This is plain unacceptable.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ_Radio said:


I’m hoping R* can actually make some changes, introduce some new modes that count towards the trophy. 
 

The PS5 version of GTA V isn’t out yet. This is plain unacceptable.

Or just make those two wins not needed for it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H-RobRollTide said:

Or just make those two wins not needed for it


Given R*s attitude, probably too much work for them to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Spider-Man916 said:

And I just got a boosting group together for the main game trophies.  I actually just set up a group chat for my group on PSN outlining our objectives for our first boosting session.  FML Well, if the platinum is now unobtainable, F Rockstar and F this game.  Well, I guess I can look at it as I am saving myself a lot of time and aggravation.  

It's funny cause I thought about you when I read the news since we talked about it on your topic. Let's wait a couple of days, maybe Rockstar will come up with a solution, let's hope at least.

 

Maybe we should contact the devs and ask them if they have any workaround regarding those unobtainable trophies, if the platinum becomes obtainable only during certain periods thanks to a rotational system, it would still be better than nothing. 

Edited by LosAngelesPride
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've contacted support both through their support request feature on the Rockstar website, and support on Twitter. No response on either yet, but hopefully the issue gets enough traction for them to work something out, or at least offer a satisfactory explanation.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScintillaWolf said:

I've contacted support both through their support request feature on the Rockstar website, and support on Twitter. No response on either yet, but hopefully the issue gets enough traction for them to work something out, or at least offer a satisfactory explanation.

Ill do the same, cant hurt

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.