numero uno (unobtainable)

ScottishNub

5 hours ago, U4oloG said:

So. Yesterday my friend RussianAgent_005 advised me to try one thing. 
You need to log into the Rockstar social club on PC using your PS4 account. And add this race to your playlist. 
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/0xTnRzken0agSVm7NLe4lA
Then turn on GTA5 on PS4, go online, in the game menu, then the cases, notice the saved ones. 
Attention! You will have an anchor icon on the map and you can quickly play and win with any friend! 
If you have this last event then get a trophy! But unfortunately it doesn't work with parachute racing. 
They cannot be added - there will be an error. And in the parachutism game menu, 
you cannot press the cross and on the right of the screen there is simply the inscription loading.

I confirm - yesterday I was able to win on the water and it is now in the statistics!

If you have it last before the trophy, run faster to do it.

Well, I'll continue, like everyone else, wait for the parachute races to open

0082d6101d2be3f0ba749857926b3688.png

Awesome, I was able to add those sea races so let’s see if it works. I can’t find any parachute options though so hopefully they add one or two back

So the following is the message I sent to Rockstar games support and this is the answer I received. Smdh ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Spider-Man916's request:

Removal of parachuting and sea races makes the Numero Uno trophy unobtainable ergo the platinum trophy is now unobtainable. Please fix this with some type of update so all the trophies are once again obtainable on the PS4.

September 17, 2021

Emmanuel O.'s reply:

Hello Spider-Man916,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

Since the trophies are provided by PlayStation, we recommend reaching out to PlayStation Network Support https://support.us.playstation.com/

We are here to help, so if you have any further questions, or if you ever need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Emmanuel O. Rockstar Support

September 18, 2021

And this is my answer to that:

Spider-Man916's reply:

Wrong answer. Very wrong answer. Passing the blame on to Sony when it is a change that your company made. Wow! Know that this is all being shared on social media. Good going. Not the way to win over or keep consumers. Leaves a very bad taste in people's mouths. Won't be buying any more R* games. Ever!

September 18, 2021

*sigh* Whatever. ?‍♂️
Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Spider-Man916 said:

So the following is the message I sent to Rockstar games support and this is the answer I received. Smdh ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Spider-Man916's request:

Removal of parachuting and sea races makes the Numero Uno trophy unobtainable ergo the platinum trophy is now unobtainable. Please fix this with some type of update so all the trophies are once again obtainable on the PS4.

September 17, 2021

Emmanuel O.'s reply:

Hello Spider-Man916,

Since the trophies are provided by PlayStation, we recommend reaching out to PlayStation Network Support https://support.us.playstation.com/

We are here to help, so if you have any further questions, or if you ever need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

September 18, 2021

Spider-Man916's reply:

Wrong answer. Very wrong answer. Passing the blame on to Sony when it is a change that your company made. Wow! Know that this is all being shared on social media. Good going. Not the way to win over or keep consumers. Leaves a very bad taste in people's mouths. Won't be buying any more R* games. Ever!

September 18, 2021

*sigh* Whatever. ?‍♂️

They sent me same message when I asked to turn on bounty feature on PS3. They just don’t care

8 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

They sent me same message when I asked to turn on bounty feature on PS3. They just don’t care

No.  That reply was so incredibly dismissive.  You can tell from that reply that the customer support team doesn't give a damn at all.  Well, my decision is made.  Regardless of whether R* fixes this or not, they will never get another penny from me.  And I was considering buying RDR2 sometime in the future.  No buy now.

And the reply Emmanuel gave me is ludicrous.  He clearly thinks I and anyone else contacting support about this issue is a complete idiot.  Yes.  It affects a trophy so clearly it's an issue for Sony.  Contact them.  What an asshat!  He should be fired. 

Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spider-Man916 said:

Spider-Man916's request:

September 17, 2021

Emmanuel O.'s reply:

Hello Spider-Man916,

Best regards,

September 18, 2021

Spider-Man916's reply:

September 18, 2021

*sigh* Whatever. ?‍♂️

Got the same response from someone named David.

I wrote back - “I don’t know how PlayStation support would help with this. I need to do a parachute match and sea race to get this trophy and they have been removed from Rockstar jobs lists 

They can no longer be found. I wish a heads up had been given before they were taken down. 

Can rockstar just add one or two of each back so people can get this trophy? Or allow for custom made ones to be added back?

12 minutes ago, Spider-Man916 said:

And I was considering buying RDR2 sometime in the future.  No buy now.

This is absurdly sad, Red Dead 2 would be one of the best gaming experiences you would ever have, but I understand your frustration...

Hey.

By my own experience with Rockstar support, you need to upload some screenshots or a video showing the issue. When you do that, the first layer of support can send your ticket to the development team, and then you just need to wait for a reasonable response by them, since they are the ones who change things within the game.

2 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

6-D551-E2-E-24-C8-4-DFD-9-A4-D-FCF308549

I don’t understand how a company that has made so much money off a franchise doesn’t have the capability to make sure their support staff are all on the same page about an issue that they themselves created. Absolutely mind boggling and frustrating. 

I've gotten dumb replies like that i ordered the z type car on gtao never got it, asked rockstar support if i could get my money back and they just said uninstall and re install the game shocker it didn't work, losing $950,000 in 2013 was a big deal as getting money was not easy

3 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

6-D551-E2-E-24-C8-4-DFD-9-A4-D-FCF308549

I don’t understand how a company that has made so much money off a franchise doesn’t have the capability to make sure their support staff are all on the same page about an issue that they themselves created. Absolutely mind boggling and frustrating. 

They literally make bank every single day with those shark cards. They're pissing in the wind with this bullshit. I've looked at the trophy description, trophy itself doesn't look all that hard to get.

50 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

They literally make bank every single day with those shark cards. They're pissing in the wind with this bullshit. I've looked at the trophy description, trophy itself doesn't look all that hard to get.

At this point, them being ignorant to this situation is more irritating than the trophy currently being unobtainable. You’d think they’d understand what people are trying to say in each of their tickets, but I suppose it’s a very difficult topic for them to understand. I’m not sure.

1 hour ago, DenDigger said:

Yeah well, Rockstar has everyones money, they don't care about their playerbase, that should have been obvious with Run Like The Wind for PS3 / when they released the Opressor MK2 (Flying-Griefer-Mobile).

They're putting their interests not where the players are, but where the money is, good fucking luck to anyone actually trying to get R* to fix this, all feedback / complaints are going to fall on deaf ears.

And to put salt in the wound, I bet these game modes are all still available on the PS3 !!!! HAHAHAHAH

They made bank with the shark cards.

A new IP? Nah, too much hard work. A sequel? Nah, we're fine milking the cow for all its got.

R* is in the same camp as EA, Activision, Ubisoft, 2K Games, Square, Konami and the rest of those filthy corporations. Even if I didn't give a damn about trophies and I was playing GTA V on the PC, people are still upset because Take-Two, R*s parent company, is actually going after modders for trying to make the GTA experience get more content, which R* continues to push aside. Making actual content, such as the planned single player DLC they were going to make several years back, is just too much work, so they canned that.

I have little doubt that shark cards were put there by some jackasses working for the parent company, Take-Two.

The GTA V trailer for the PS5 version of the game is just fucking hilarious. So yeah, a lot of issues with R* right now, so if you guys here can somehow pull a miracle, you all have my respect.

17 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

These responses we are getting are embarrassing, it’s hard to tell if they’re even human because they just sound like automated responses that can pick out certain phrases in our wording. 

It’ll be human beings, they just likely won’t be gamers or Playstation players so don’t understand what a trophy is and are copy pasting the response that comes up when they search their FAQ system for “Playstation Trophy”

It’s just a customer service job at the end of the day. They’ll be hiring people who who have experience of that role (at tech firms or banks etc) or graduates with an IT/Marketing degree.

Even if they asked at interview if someone is a gamer people probably just say yes because they have Candy Crush on their phone or played Wii Sports at their friends’ house a few times.

Edited by Tsundokuist
  • Like 1

I am yet to receive a reply to what I can tell is, the only reasonable response so far any of us have had.

However, if that reply comes back unsatisfactory, I have already collected all of your embarrassing replies and automated nonsense to fire back at them, just to highlight their incompetence.

Edited by ScintillaWolf

I got this response today when I questioned why I should contact PlayStation network over not being able to get this trophy due to R* removing the content 

Thank you for your reply.

We understand that you are unable to complete the Numero Uno achievement in GTA Online as Rockstar Games removed the required jobs needed for this.

A workaround for the sea races is that you can create your own and this will still count as a sea race win. If you have the jobs bookmarked you can still play them as well. With regard to the Parachute, we encourage you to please submit your constructive GTA Online suggestions and input that you have via the official Feedback website: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback.

Although we cannot guarantee a response, we review submissions and appreciate your feedback.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sarah

so I sent feedback to that link but yeah, super unhelpful response 

On 9/17/2021 at 7:47 PM, Hollow_Heart- said:

Oh really? they've also deleted those races on PS4? I'm working my way to the Platinum on PS3. On there those races are also unobtainable. But no matter how long people wait to get certain trophies. It's a dickmove to make trophies unobtainable without prior notice. It's extremely easy to change the trophy requirements, if they really insist on deleting stuff.

Omg stop whining. You had 8 years to do this trophy. I understand r* since no one was playing the modes

• Like 3