numero uno (unobtainable)

ScottishNub

"Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

We apologise for the last message, and we understand your concern and would like to inform you that a few individual Jobs will be removed to make room for further updates. These Jobs will be cycled in and out over time as we continue to add to the game in the future.

We request you to stay tuned to Newswire for further updates.

Please follow the below article for more information : https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/519a2841o19oa9/new-survival-maps-arrive-in-gta-online

Feel free to contact if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,

Stuart W. Rockstar Support | Tier 2"

I didn't put those words in bold. Progress?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alindawyl said:

That’s actually a very helpful response. They told you about a workaround for one of the two missing jobs (which is more than the other recent responses posted here), and suggested a way to bring the job without a workaround to the attention of people who may be able to do something about it. A well-worded and polite description of the problem with parachuting jobs sent via that link, as opposed to an angry rant that puts the focus on annoying customer service rather than the issue, may do some good.

I always try to send polite responses because I know how it is. We’ll see if they reply 

• Like 1

I put in another support ticket today as I got as my daily challenge a challenge to play an unavailable mode. Will see what they say about that. 

They said they would be cycling jobs when they first proposed the removal, but the frequency is what worries me, I can see a world where ps3 doesn't get cycled before shutdown so it is now completely unobtainable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willmill97 said:

"Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

We apologise for the last message, and we understand your concern and would like to inform you that a few individual Jobs will be removed to make room for further updates. These Jobs will be cycled in and out over time as we continue to add to the game in the future.

We request you to stay tuned to Newswire for further updates.

Please follow the below article for more information : https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/519a2841o19oa9/new-survival-maps-arrive-in-gta-online

Feel free to contact if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,

Stuart W. Rockstar Support | Tier 2"

I didn't put those words in bold. Progress?

This has always been the case from the beginning - but it hasn’t stopped people from overreacting or not understanding.  9 pages of angry rants lol 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, djb5f said:

This has always been the case from the beginning - but it hasn’t stopped people from overreacting or not understanding.  9 pages of angry rants lol 

Can't wait until most of them forget to check regularly for the jobs they need because they're too distracted with being angry elsewhere.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, djb5f said:

18 minutes ago, Aodir said:

Can't wait until most of them forget to check regularly for the jobs they need because they're too distracted with being angry elsewhere.

I can't speak for everyone, but having been burnt by devs before with broken promises or miscommunication, I don't think its beyond reason to want to question decisions made or seek clarification. I can name two scenarios myself where trophies have become unobtainable despite support / devs saying otherwise.

But it is true that if it is cycled back in and people miss it, then they would have only themselves to blame. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Omg stop whining. You had 8 years to do this trophy. I understand r* since no one was playing the modes

There was absolutely no warning whatsoever or any announcement ahead of time, so I think people have every right to be angry about this. Even if we're just a small minority.

57 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

I can't speak for everyone, but having been burnt by devs before with broken promises or miscommunication, I don't think its beyond reason to want to question decisions made or seek clarification. I can name two scenarios myself where trophies have become unobtainable despite support / devs saying otherwise.

But it is true that if it is cycled back in and people miss it, then they would have only themselves to blame. 

I know Mad Max is one of them. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is the other, regarding a certain DLC trophy.

Can't hold my breath, but hopefully we can get some stuff cycled back. It'll be better than nothing.

10 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I know Mad Max is one of them. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is the other, regarding a certain DLC trophy.

Can't hold my breath, but hopefully we can get some stuff cycled back. It'll be better than nothing.

You would be correct! One I got away with, one I didn't ?

Ответ от Emmanuel O.:

Hello U4oloG,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

Please consider that since the trophies are provided by PlayStation, we recommend reaching out to PlayStation Network Support https://support.us.playstation.com/

We are here to help, so if you have any further questions, or if you ever need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Emmanuel O. Rockstar Support

Are they kidding?
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, U4oloG said:

Please consider that since the trophies are provided by PlayStation, we recommend reaching out to PlayStation Network Support 

I imagine an employee sending this crap e-mail and then laughing.

9 hours ago, djb5f said:

About like 7 of these pages is just people hating R* or posting the same R* ticket response… nothing useful for people actually wanting info lmao. 

• Like 1

On 16.09.2021 at 6:15 PM, ScottishNub said:

Rockstar have removed several modes for gtao including (sea races and parachuting) if you have any of these two book it will most likely kick for job not being able to load as i have a parachute activity booked and been kicked multiple times i've called dom and he never picks up now so i guess he's on vacation along with his parachute missions also transform races do not count as a sea race as it falls under another race type https://mobile.twitter.com/TezFunz2/status/1438509126674382848?s=09 clearly rockstar didn't think this through 

Are they seriously going to pull a Run Like the Wind on us again? Ugh...

Just an FYI for you all. Last night myself and a friend ran a rally race. I was giving directions using the mic and at the end of the race thr trophy did NOT pop. This maybe due to us being the only people in the race but then again it could be due to the removal of modes. We're going to try again with 2 cars in a race I think but I'll update as soon as possible

23 minutes ago, James_Paul_Smith said:

This is undoubtedly the best selling PS4 game and the platinum is unobtainable now! Well I got the PS3 100 percent, wanted to 100 percent all GTA games now impossible. I think they will rotate the game modes so will have small time window to obtain the trophy.

Yeah I ain't really worried. Heard of the rotation so it just means a little patience. Can still enjoy the online and get a few things prepared in the meantime 

On 17.09.2021 at 0:07 AM, AJ_Radio said:

Still an awesome game. I’ll probably skip GTA IV, far too much hassle with a notable glitched online trophy that is more trouble than its worth.

Actually GTA IV was way faster to finish for me, than GTA V. Give it a shot, AWP is not that troublesome these days with more stable internet connection. You can buy/borrow a 2nd PS3 for Wanted to get it done in 1 day and get the coop trophies with some practise.

Edited by Sebulba2000

17 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Another stupid argument. They gave no heads up that the playlist changes were going to affect a trophy, and not everyone plays the same games at the same time. Post elsewhere if you can’t bring anything to this forum that can be of use. Tired of ppl commenting shit like this. 

I’m so happy you have been getting reasonable responses from them. Thank you for being consistent in your efforts to make them aware of this situation! ? Hopefully we see a change soon. 

But will they add them in again before the shutdown on PS3... That's the real question you might try and ask as a reply on that. As you seem to be the only one getting proper responses.

They always stated that the modes would be rotated back in from time to time which is annoying but for PS4 it would give a chance for the trophy somewhere in the future. For PS3 the time is ticking away quickly :( 

• Like 1