Squirrels

Marloges

8 minutes ago, Gage said:

I have 30 so far, I've stopped specifically looking for them for now to see if there might have been something in a school story or side case I hadn't found yet that gave a hint for them like QR Codes in the first game. 

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too.

Would appreciate if you could post it in this thread if you find out there's something like that in the game. I'll do the same, lol.

1 minute ago, Marloges said:

Do you know where to get it?

oof, if i remember correctly i think it was for finishing all of the school stories?

i can try taking some screenshots of the map for the locations i found so far, maybe we can work together to get a complete map going. i think im still missing like 8 squirrels or so

Edited by GrumpyMcGrump
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrumpyMcGrump said:

oof, if i remember correctly i think it was for finishing all of the school stories?

i can try taking some screenshots of the map for the locations i found so far, maybe we can work together to get a complete map going. i think im still missing like 8 squirrels or so

If it comes up naturally when going for completion that's good enough for me. Honestly just happy it exists at all, haha.

I think my map would not help you out much, since I only found like 6 or 7 squirrels thus far, but I'll post my map once I found more. Right now I'm still working on completing the story (final chapter right now)

Edited by Marloges

57 minutes ago, Gage said:

I have 30 so far, I've stopped specifically looking for them for now to see if there might have been something in a school story or side case I hadn't found yet that gave a hint for them like QR Codes in the first game. 

is the current reviews accurate in saying the story is quite lacking and there is no real twist to it?

That's super helpful! Thanks.

I'll check if I got one of your missing ones tomorrow. Though I kinda doubt it since I found very little at this point.

Edit: Yeah, you actually found all of those I got thus far... But maybe I'll stumble upon new ones.

Edited by Marloges

13 hours ago, GrumpyMcGrump said:

squirrels i found so far (52/56)

kamurocho (26/??):

squirrels_kamurocho1ljtb.png

ijincho (26/??):

squirrels_ijincho70khv.png

please reply if any of you found any of the missing ones

Just found one in Ijincho. Bar district, to the south of the taxi symbol. At the entrance of the little alleyway. I'll edit this post if I find more.

Edited by Marloges

4 hours ago, Marloges said:

Just found one in Ijincho. Bar district, to the south of the taxi symbol. At the entrance of the little alleyway. I'll edit this post if I find more.

found another one in ijincho in the "le nouveau hama" restaurant in the northwest, west of hamakaze street. i think thats all of them in ijincho? (assuming that theyre evenly split)

At this point I'm really questioning if those remaining two squirrels were in a story mission and are missable or something, because I have no idea where they could be. Dunno if there's any area yet to be unlocked (for Amon or a side quest maybe?) but I tried going into every shop in Kamurocho and found nothing. Nothing's pinging in Ijincho either.

At least it looks like they aren't needed for 100% TownGO, so if there were missable squirrels it would still be possible to get them on NG+ in the legend run.

Edited by Marloges

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I completed the ufo quest and right after squirrel quest spawned.

Seems you can't have two active quests in the park at once??? Idk 

I'm glad it worked out! Yeah, having two active quests at the same location might have been problematic or required more work to sort out. At this point, I'm just guessing.

Anyway, it'll be good to know if others struggle with the squirrel quest.

Edited by FearElemental