[Video] 100% Run

Schwarz88

Think I leave this here:

As it is not me who did this, i hope the owner is ok with this, but i thought it might be helpful to the one or other player who didn't want to start a new run just because of missing a seed or so. And give you all a bit quality of life back. Great guide in my opinion, with all missable stuff. 

If you don't have enough money to buy everything at the time of the video, you can buy it after clearing the next location as well. As you don't spend too much on ammo or stuff you should earn enough by checking for crates, killing enemies and destroy vases. 

In the clip all missable trophies are shown and how to achieve them, the rest of the trophy list is coming by just playing through the game.

And a big Thank You to @MPARRAS for that guide.

Edited by DaivRules
tagged MPARRAS
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 20.10.2021 at 8:04 PM, Quink666 said:

So following this i don't have to worry about a single missable trophy?

So it was for me. I followed the guide exactly like the video and it worked out for me.

And as i mentioned, in the beginnig it might be good to save as much credits as possible. I didn't spend any credit on Ammo for example. So you can put your character at max health with potions on max, helped me a lot in the last mission. despite doing the save reload for the trophies, after finishing the last mission and coming back to the citadel you are still available to buy the rest to max out everything. So it was for me. 

For "May the Giants be with You" you HAVE to interact with the beetles in the desert camp to get the info about dead brother.

If you won't do that - you can't interact with the dead body like it is shown in the video!

EDIT:

I believe that's the one you have talk to:

7o3ec5j.jpg

Also the final levers sequence in that level is 3,1,2,4...

EDIT:

Yep, now I could interact with the corpse and trophy popped right after:
qiJlNGv.jpg

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

I have just collected all Ralar seeds - no "In bulk" trophy.

Does it mean that I also have to buy the "last" (?) four from the shop? I have now 6k crystals. Each seed costs 2.5k. I am afraid I won't be able to get this trophy in this playthrough....

I shall restart the checkpoint after buying all guns :( 

Edit!

GOT IT!

Just bought one seed in Ataxaka shop for 2.5k and trophy popped! Such a relief!

Edited by Smashero

On 29.10.2021 at 3:30 PM, Smashero said:

For "May the Giants be with You" you HAVE to interact with the beetles in the desert camp to get the info about dead brother.

If you won't do that - you can't interact with the dead body like it is shown in the video!

EDIT:

I believe that's the one you have talk to:

7o3ec5j.jpg

Also the final levers sequence in that level is 3,1,2,4...

EDIT:

Yep, now I could interact with the corpse and trophy popped right after:
qiJlNGv.jpg

Damn yeah you are right, i read about it. I actually forgot about this little detail, as i always talked to every NPC available in the game.

• Like 1