Time required to get most trophies

OmegaRejectz

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

So it takes absolute ages to get the Platinum, but how long would it take to get the 40~ trophies that don’t require an absolute grind?

I’d estimate about 150 hours to get everything except for the mega grind trophies. You can get 30 or so trophies in like 25-30 hours if you just blitz the first 2 campaigns. Canny takes what seems like forever to get through the story, unless you have a lot of help. Not to mention the significant grind needed for the higher level SSD’s in Twine, unless you’re getting carried.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/01/2022 at 8:32 AM, Kimura Takahashi said:

I played play with others it took 6 months to get 1000 and also collecting exploration badge.

It's depend how your playing! It's possible to PLATINUM in 2 weeks as 2 year. I'm only at 250 pwo but give me 1 week and i get this done! Now the only problem for me it's zone and survivor after i get pwo trophy i will need 3k or 4k survivors and 300 zone! The time required to get for non mega grindy trophies it's depend if people will help you with boosting or no. It took me maybe 100 hours to complete the story quest. I almost fail twine 6 but i got a idea and with luck i get it done! As shown in my video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yr5_e3zzas.