IntrepidHunter

Dragon Flame Sac Item/Weapon Trophy

5 posts in this topic

So one of Shionne's weapons, Refined Ignis Roar, requires 2x (Level 4) Dragon Flame Sac.

I know the item drops from a mini-boss type monster that is guarding something that you need in one of the Lord lands, and I've already killed it. It dropped 1 of the Flame Sacs and I figured I'd encounter other enemies of the same type in that level, but I did not. 

I'm now several story steps away and have not found anymore. This is tied to at least 2 of Shionne's weapons (Refined & Supreme Ignis Roar) and possibly could be more, and you have to craft 3 out of 103 to get the 100 weapons trophy.

Anyone know if there is another enemy in the game (possibly even in the Training Grounds?) that would drop this so I can make these branching weapons that I'm missing? Or did I just get really crap RNG and I'm screwed unless I do another playthrough? Game is still new and Google isn't a help right now.

1 minute ago, Ginkoti said:

I found that dragon in Mahag Saar - Adan Lake, i'm not sure if there another place

Yeah, that's the one I killed, and - without spoilers - after you finish that area you can't go back/revisit the area and the enemy is gone. I only got the 1 drop from him. Really hoping that doesn't mess me up with the trophy.

13 minutes ago, IntrepidHunter said:

Yeah, that's the one I killed, and - without spoilers - after you finish that area you can't go back/revisit the area and the enemy is gone. I only got the 1 drop from him. Really hoping that doesn't mess me up with the trophy.

Oh i see damn, but i think is okay u can still get the trophy, last weapons they're very easy to farm at end and postgame dungeon all should be okay! 

And btw theres a dragon in last dungeon too but it never gave me that material only blood maybe u can try just in case, but all is okay don't worry!

Edited by Ginkoti