WaddysWDS

[Video] Platinum Walkthrough | One Eyed Lee And the Dinner Party

6 posts in this topic

Beracus and Lee finally have a lead to more information about a potential cure for Beracus' suffering village.

Upon finding the entrance to an apparently abandoned bunker, the two become trapped inside and discover the place is inhabited by a family of hospitable cult members, who also happen to be skeletons. The family mistakes the two for fellow members, and invites them to "stay for the party" and wait for the "New World". Unfortunately, Lee and Beracus don't have that kind of time! They'll similarly meet their deaths down there if they don't escape, and they still have to find their all important cure!

Together they must explore and talk to the skeleton family to discover clues, collect items, and try to unravel the tragedies that turned this simple bunker into a tomb.

Features:

  • Casual, easy to pick up puzzles!
  • Multiple endings!
  • Completely original art, story, and soundtrack!
  • Meet and greet a family of skeletons and decide if they are friend, or foe!
  • Get to know, guide, and ultimately judge, your pal One-Eyed Lee

 

 

One Eyed Lee And the Dinner Party 🏆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

  • Estimated Difficulty: 1/10
  • Trophies: 12 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 15 Mins.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 4.99
  • Different Lists: Yes, PS4 X4 (NA, EU, AS & JP).

 

Before starting our game, if you are not interested in the story, open the settings and make sure all the options in the "Skip" section are checked. Lastly, be sure to set the "Text Speed" to the highest. This way, you can go through the dialogue if you want. Press square to open the map and easily travel between zones.

 

rz0YLrv.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do these few minute platinum games even need a trophy guide? I don’t mean to pick on you specifically, but if people are buying games just for plats, then least they could do is get that 10min plat themselves. I’ve seen a 2min plat guide sometime ago and that was just absurd.

 

Again, sorry if it sounds like I’m picking on you (I don’t mean to), its just these sort of things amaze me

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DaScorpio_ said:

Do these few minute platinum games even need a trophy guide? I don’t mean to pick on you specifically, but if people are buying games just for plats, then least they could do is get that 10min plat themselves. I’ve seen a 2min plat guide sometime ago and that was just absurd.

 

Again, sorry if it sounds like I’m picking on you (I don’t mean to), its just these sort of things amaze me

 

Well let's see ... if you buy this game to enjoy it, it will not last 10 minutes, it may take you a couple of hours, while you do everything yourself and enjoy the story, let's say that these guides are aimed at people they just want to get the platinum trophy and nothing else from the game.

 

They are squeezed to the maximum, showing what step to take at each moment, despite being the author of this type of content, I honestly think that there are many games of these ... (I don't know how they tend to be called disparagingly here, sorry) good easy games and shorts like these that really deserve to be played and enjoyed, a great example is Distraint, it has a fascinating story, worth enjoying and not using a guide to just get its platinum and that's it.

 

I do not know if I have explained my point of view well, since I do not control English as I would like ... but I hope I have explained myself.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2021 at 9:36 PM, WaddysWDS said:

 

Well let's see ... if you buy this game to enjoy it, it will not last 10 minutes, it may take you a couple of hours, while you do everything yourself and enjoy the story, let's say that these guides are aimed at people they just want to get the platinum trophy and nothing else from the game.

 

They are squeezed to the maximum, showing what step to take at each moment, despite being the author of this type of content, I honestly think that there are many games of these ... (I don't know how they tend to be called disparagingly here, sorry) good easy games and shorts like these that really deserve to be played and enjoyed, a great example is Distraint, it has a fascinating story, worth enjoying and not using a guide to just get its platinum and that's it.

 

I do not know if I have explained my point of view well, since I do not control English as I would like ... but I hope I have explained myself.

Yes, I fully understand that some "easy" games definitely are worth playing, namely Telltale games and visual novels to name a few - which I do have on my profile because I wanted to play them. So there's definitely no pressure from me (or anyone for that matter), for just playing them. 

 

What I meant was if they are considered "easy", do we even need any guides for them, considering they can be completed in minutes. Also, I had a bad day on Friday so, so sorry if I came out condescending or anything. Also, I checked out your youtube channel and saw that you do trophy guides and gameplays for games, so I hope it will work out well for you :) 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DaScorpio_ said:

Sí, entiendo completamente que definitivamente vale la pena jugar algunos juegos "fáciles", a saber, los juegos de Telltale y las novelas visuales, por nombrar algunos, que tengo en mi perfil porque quería jugarlos. Así que definitivamente no hay presión de mi parte (ni de nadie), solo por tocarlos. 

 

Lo que quise decir es que si se consideran "fáciles", ¿incluso necesitamos alguna guía para ellos, considerando que se pueden completar en minutos? Además, tuve un mal día el viernes, así que lo siento si salí condescendiente o algo así. Además, revisé tu canal de youtube y vi que haces guías de trofeos y jugadas para juegos, así que espero que te funcione bien.:) 

 

 

Don't worry, nothing happens.

 

There are audiences that may not like to use much of their time in these games, either because they want a quick platinum and the game may not be 100% to their liking and they just want to increase their number of trophies.

 

My opinion in this regard is that this practice ends up exhausting you if you "abuse" it, I personally have lived it, in fact I am currently in a moment of exhaustion regarding obtaining quick and easy points, on the other hand I am complementing it with games that I really like to play.

 

Let's say it is like a drug, at first you have a high and you just want more, but as time goes by, your body begins to feel tired of this practice, but your head asks for more and in the end you end up in a spiral of dependency.

 

I do not see bad that after an exhausting platinum for example such as a game difficulty 8/10 you want something more relaxed like a platinum of some Ratalaika or EastasiaSoft game, it is understandable, but then you see profiles that only have this type of loaded game and it is remarkable that they only do it because of the number of points, not because they enjoy the game itself.

 

In fact, I don't know if I am being hypocritical when I speak in this way, since many times I have taken points for the fact of increasing my number of trophies and I have not really enjoyed playing at all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

but then you see profiles that only have this type of loaded game and it is remarkable that they only do it because of the number of points, not because they enjoy the game itself.

This right here is what has destroyed trophy hunting community. Now a lot of high levelled (trophy wise) users have hundreds of these games and every single stack possible. Then once I see their profile, a thought runs through my head - do you even enjoy playing these games; or gaming in general.

 

Those who earn 5 or 10 or even 100 platinums in a day - multiple times - through use of that kind of games, I kind of stopped looking at them as trophy hunters.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.