DLC: Nightwing pack

orenjikitty

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think the other characters really give new life to the predator challenge maps, because each character has unique abilities. The combat challenges shouldn't be that much different.

I actually enjoyed the combat more this time around. I'm tempted to try the Robin and Nightwing dlc out, just not temted enough to pay $7 a piece for them.

I have all but one of the DLC packs. Nightwing is fun to play with but some of his challenges are a pain in the ass. So are some of Robin's.

Are they worth the price? $7 seems awfully expensive to only be able to use the characters in challenges.

Hopefully we'll see a bundle with the Harley dlc that puts these characters in a price range that isnt quite so overpriced.

Are they worth the price? $7 seems awfully expensive to only be able to use the characters in challenges.

If you like the challenges, they're totally worth it. Tons of hours worth of playtime if you're going for all of the trophies.

Now, you could argue that you should get more than a few measly bronze trophies for your effort and I wouldn't disagree, but they're a lot of fun.

• Like 1

If you like the challenges, they're totally worth it. Tons of hours worth of playtime if you're going for all of the trophies.

Now, you could argue that you should get more than a few measly bronze trophies for your effort and I wouldn't disagree, but they're a lot of fun.

I'm kinda disappointed that there's only couple bronze trophies for all that effort too. :|

I may just wait to see how much I like the Catwoman challenges before I make up my mind. Thanks.

Ok so, I just looked up the GotY edition and there is no mention of this DLC being included. I've been interested in this game but wanted to wait for the GotY. Does anybody know if this will be included? Also, are there trophies associated with this new DLC? I'd be a little irritated if they brought out another DLC that isn't included in the GotY.

Ok so, I just looked up the GotY edition and there is no mention of this DLC being included. I've been interested in this game but wanted to wait for the GotY. Does anybody know if this will be included? Also, are there trophies associated with this new DLC? I'd be a little irritated if they brought out another DLC that isn't included in the GotY.

As far as I know all of the DLC is included in the GOTY version, including the new Harley Quinn, which has 10 trophies. The interesting thing is that you can get those 10 trophies in about 3 hours, vs. spending 15-20 hours getting the two bronzes for each of the previous two DLC's.

i really wish they'd drop the price on all the DLC. the GotY version gives you at least $40 worth of DLC plus the game for only $50... you'd be better off trading in your original version and buying the GotY if you don't have any of the DLC already.

i really wish they'd drop the price on all the DLC. the GotY version gives you at least $40 worth of DLC plus the game for only $50... you'd be better off trading in your original version and buying the GotY if you don't have any of the DLC already.

Maybe..... if the dlc was on disc, but if all I'm paying extra for is different box art and vouchers, I'd rather wait for a dlc sale, bundle or the price of the goty ed. price to drop below psn store prices.

• 4 years later...
On 11/2/2017 at 3:24 AM, JadedDragos said:

So I got all the medals in the ranked mode(No internet), only thing is is the trophy didn't pop. Do I need to do the ranked ones that are not on the leader boards again now that my internet is up and running again?

Internet does not affect the trophy. You must be missing a challenge.