Janken’s castle

Tayquazaa

I’ve tried hundreds of times to beat that first green shower room and I’ve only gotten through it about a handful of times. Consistently the last 2 hours not even once. How on earth do you get through it? 

ive tried little hops leading up, getting to the end then jumping, timed my jumps based on how many blocks away I am; nothing seems to work at all. Unfortunately no items and I really don’t want to start the game again preferably.

even on infinite lives I can’t get it…. 

All I can say is keep trying. You'll eventually get it. I know, it was frustrating as hell. Took me two or three hours to beat the final level and I spent 90% of it trying to get past that damn shower (no exaggeration). The endless life run eases the pain, but you do have to beat the game in normal mode to get the plat since the endless lives voids one trophy. 

Hi! I can consistently get through that section. I did a lot of training with Infinite Lives first, I do recommend doing this, even if you get through, kill yourself until you get it right consistently.

Here's what I do:

I enter the section and keep pressing :right:. As soon as my fist can make contact with the lower box, I press :square:, then a quick tap on :cross: and the :square: again. While doing this, you need to keep pressing :right:. Do not jump earlier and make sure you quick tap the :cross:, don't over jump it!

Good luck!

On 22/09/2021 at 0:11 PM, NaweTimebomb 13 said:

Hi! I can consistently get through that section. I did a lot of training with Infinite Lives first, I do recommend doing this, even if you get through, kill yourself until you get it right consistently.

Here's what I do:

I enter the section and keep pressing :right:. As soon as my fist can make contact with the lower box, I press :square:, then a quick tap on :cross: and the :square: again. While doing this, you need to keep pressing :right:. Do not jump earlier and make sure you quick tap the :cross:, don't over jump it!

Good luck!

IVE BEEN LETTING GO OF THE D-PAD!! IM GETTING IT EVERY TIME NOW THANK YOU! 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...