Any experience of glitched trophies on PS5?

yawran

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, enemy1987dkhr said:

It doesn't, I started on PS5 on weekend had it all planned out to do it in one sitting game crashed 1st time while I was working on the last district didn't get the trophies for flipping bosses and earning 500k, started over then it crashed on me again one hour later. Currently I'm playing it offline on PS4 downgraded to 1.09 trophies pop as they should, you can close the app it won't mess up progress and game didn't crashed at all. Should get plat in a day or so only few trophies to go. Save yourself the trouble play it on 1.09 and enjoy the game as you should no need to end up hating the title because you had to go through it multiple times.

Thank you for your response.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Another glitched one is Family.

I have a previous save from the Cloud i will try to check if Family can be gained but its unlikely.

The glitched trophies are the ones that you almost entire playthrough to check if they are working.

Chances that the Developer will patch this shit is close to 0%.

weird seeing on the game page in platinum list that people are getting the plat despite the glitched trophies,

comes to mind that maybe i am just that lucky.

• Like 1

Sucks that this game is so buggy now. Makes me really happy that I got this plat playing the 1.00 version of the game. Got all DLC trophies just fine about a year ago. Hopefully someone finds a way to get all trophies despite the glitches so you guys can get the plat and ditch this game forever. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2021 at 2:40 PM, enemy1987dkhr said:

It doesn't, I started on PS5 on weekend had it all planned out to do it in one sitting game crashed 1st time while I was working on the last district didn't get the trophies for flipping bosses and earning 500k, started over then it crashed on me again one hour later. Currently I'm playing it offline on PS4 downgraded to 1.09 trophies pop as they should, you can close the app it won't mess up progress and game didn't crashed at all. Should get plat in a day or so only few trophies to go. Save yourself the trouble play it on 1.09 and enjoy the game as you should no need to end up hating the title because you had to go through it multiple times.

How do you downgrade this friend?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2023 at 0:56 AM, Zaldred said:

Anyone still trying to downgrade Mafia 3 to 1.09 on ps5? I might be able to help and give pointers as i managed to do it.

I would love to hear how you did this please. Need one trophy for the platinum and would like to play on ps5. Guide says it does not work on ps5?