101%

Titanomachy_75

That stinks. I’m sorry. There’s a few hidden paths that lead to challenges for rubies and others for the mini bosses. Maybe you missed one of the ruby ones? 
you can tell the level is completely done because the entire thing will be filled in with red on the dot on the map. I would  check those  to make sure you didn’t miss one accidentally 

Edited by sealightbreeze

4 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

That stinks. I’m sorry. There’s a few hidden paths that lead to challenges for rubies and others for the mini bosses. Maybe you missed one of the ruby ones? 
you can tell the level is completely done because the entire thing will be filled in with red on the dot on the map. I would  check those  to make sure you didn’t miss one accidentally 

Yeah the map is done ✅ I just checked there is a bug people are stuck at 97% developers trying to fix now For people having issues with the 100% / 101% completion, we're looking into this and will have it patched very soon! that’s from there Twitter 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Is the game fun? I’m somewhat interested but the big is for sure a dealbreaker for me.

did you guys enjoy it? 

The game is awesome ... I did enjoy the game very much! Seems some people have gotten the bug! I played it twice and each time I got 97% for the 101% trophy so yeah I was pissed about that wont play again till its patched :) 

Off topic I see you played GREAK for (PS5) This is one of 3 games I like to get next any good 100% guides out there? I been looking around cant seem to found any good ones (ONLY ONE IN GERMAN) thks for info if you can help?

Edited by Titanomachy_75

On 10/10/2021 at 6:25 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

The game is awesome ... I did enjoy the game very much! Seems some people have gotten the bug! I played it twice and each time I got 97% for the 101% trophy so yeah I was pissed about that wont play again till its patched :) 

Off topic I see you played GREAK for (PS5) This is one of 3 games I like to get next any good 100% guides out there? I been looking around cant seem to found any good ones (ONLY ONE IN GERMAN) thks for info if you can help?

I wasn’t able to find one either, but after playing, it’s VERY straightforward. That being said, the speedrun seems like a pain!

• Like 1